As Box continues to push the limits of what's possible in the enterprise content management world, we are on a mission to hire the best talent the world has to offer. To achieve that business-critical goal, we are searching for an Executive Recruiter with an excellent depth of executive recruiting experience and industry knowledge to join our team. We are a small, close-knit, and dynamic team rooted in an agile and hard working mindset. We operate in a fast-moving environment, where each member is expected to display considerable ownership of their responsibilities so that their impact can be felt throughout the organization. The opportunity to make a huge difference to Box's future is very real.
WHY THE TEAM NEEDS YOU
Finding the best executive talent is indeed a challenge. So the opportunity to discover and bring forth world class executive talent is real! We are looking for an experienced, polished and passionate executive recruiting professional who can be a thought partner to Box's senior leaders and move quickly by prioritizing difficult searches. You will be tasked with making senior executive hires through a strong, consistent pipeline of executive leadership talent, excellent candidate management skills, while ensuring a truly magical white glove candidate experience. We work very closely with our internal client groups including business leaders and hiring managers, so the ability to develop dynamic relationships and always deliver top notch customer service is crucial. As an Executive Recruiter we expect you to bring new and innovative talent acquisition techniques to the table, working closely with your fellow Talent Scouts/Sourcers and Recruiters to improve our processes and techniques!
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
As a leader in cloud content management, Box is growing at an amazingly rapid pace. We need incredible Executive Leadership to enable our organizations to scale our services and innovate our products to continue to wow our customers and help us reach our goal of $1 Billion in revenue. Executives in the Valley are very happy and rarely want to be found, but they need to be found in order for us to scale this organization. That's where we need you!
WHY YOU NEED BOX
Recruiting here is unlike anywhere else. You will have the rare opportunity to cultivate Box's recruiting culture for years to come. We celebrate each other's wins and encourage collaboration that brings out the best in every individual. You will get to experience a level of ownership from partnering with our organization leaders and building new recruiting strategies that is tough to match.
- Partner closely with senior leadership to attract and hire the best executive level talent for Box
- Independently conduct full cycle searches at Director+ levels
- Create and develop a strong network of potential executive candidates with an active presence in the market and a deep research-orientated understanding of the industry
- Thorough qualification of executive level candidates against hiring manager/business needs and Box values
- Work closely with hiring teams to effectively develop clear and successful hiring strategies, while setting clear expectations with a strong understanding of broader business needs
- Collaborate effectively with Talent Scouts/Sourcers, Coordinators, and other stakeholders and teams (total rewards, talent, people operations, legal, etc.)
- Strong understanding and experience identifying high performing executive candidates - motivated by finding the best person for the role.
- 8+ years of recruiting experience, ideally with some or all in executive recruiting
- Combination of search firm and in-house experience
- Strong experience of pipeline generation and qualification, demonstrating creative, resourceful and committed approach
- Outstanding relationship building skills, both internally and externally
- Excellent phone presence and interviewing skills, and ability to qualify very senior talent
- Experience juggling multiple searches and customer relationships
- Team-centric growth mindset - demonstrated ability to work well in a harmonious environment
- Available to work from HQ in Redwood City
Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit