We are hiring for a dynamic Account Executive to evangelize Box and help close pivotal deals covering the DACH region.
Box are defining a brand new market for Cloud Content Management, changing the way companies work, share content, and collaborate.
Through our continued innovation, we have developed a set of solutions that allow our 90,000 + customers to more effectively manage their content, collaborate with employees and customers, and utilize our best in breed platform to develop their own applications.
As an Account Executive, what will I do?
Our Account Executives are selling a disruptive vision of how Box can help manage content in the digital age, modernize workflows, or build custom applications.
You will present a thorough territory and account action plan, work with internal partners (i.e., lead generation teams, sales engineering, and customer success), and articulate the vision of Cloud Content Management with CIOs, key business stakeholders, and IT executives.
Why should I apply?
By joining Box, you will have the opportunity to help capture the majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise for the DACH region.
Take a look at our blog to get the latest from Gartner and recent announcements on our blog: https://blog.box.com/blog/leader-gartner-magic-quadrant-content-collaboration-platforms-2018/
Box is committed to developing careers and helping you hone your consultative selling skills. We have a comprehensive sales training program, so expect to come in ready to learn about how to effectively sell our solution into Enterprise customers.
What are Box looking for?
Innovation and speed are our greatest differentiators. You will be challenged to think about how to sell Box to enterprise customers, find sticky use cases, and drive a value-based conversation with a diverse set of customers.
Your experience utilizing solution selling will help you manage complex sales cycles with new accounts and also find "white space" opportunities within any existing accounts in your territory.
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas in a field sales environment.
- ECM or SaaS / Cloud
Here's the fine print...
- 20 % + year on year growth
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 4.6 culture rating (via Glassdoor)
- Fantastic and diverse bunch of colleagues as part of the highly regarded DACH team
- Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above
- Culture of learning - we value continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candor
- Box.org: Plentiful opportunity for you to give back and provides nonprofits resources they need to innovate and fulfill their mission
- Competitive salary with great commission, accelerators and spiffs
- 30 days of vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Subsidized lunches and lots of snacks and drinks in the office
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- European offices across London, Paris, Amsterdam and Stockholm.
Box (NYSE:BOX) is the cloud content management company that empowers enterprises to revolutionize how they work by securely connecting their people, information and applications. Founded in 2005, Box powers more than 90,000 businesses globally and over 70 percent of the Fortune 500, including AstraZeneca, General Electric, Apleona, and London Metropolitan Police. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit http://www.box.com.