Receptionist - Workplace Services Administrator
This position is a cross functional role. In addition to being the first point of contact for the office, the WPS administrator coordinates various tasks around the office and is the main liaison between Box Japan Office and Box HQ.
- Manages the company’s lobby area. Greets and directs all visitors, including vendors, clients, job candidates and customers.
- Fielding phone calls, helping employees and customers. Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills
- Local point of contact for the EIC(Executive Innovation Center) team in HQ, to help coordinate and preparing conference room
- Properly address customer and employee concerns by reaching out to the right departments or individuals
- Mail Services:
- Stores/logs/emails employees regarding their packages
- Assist with bulk packages (moving to another location)
- Reserve conference rooms as requested.
- Gather extra equipment and office supplies to prepare desks for new hires.
- Adhere to security policies with regards to badges
- Work closely with IT and Security Departments
- Manage the local food program, lunch catering
- Help plan office events as needed
- Maintain relationship with property manager of local office location, and vendor relationships: Plant, Office supplies, etc.
- Ensure the organization of the office is maintained
Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate work in the required areas; maintain records and reports, communicate effectively, establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to contribute successfully to cross functional teams
- Demonstrates organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Self starter; handles self with minimal supervision and is pro active
- Must have a great can do attitude and willingness to complete the job