The Manager of Go-to-market Solutions will leads the company's efforts in managing systems essential to productivity, and partners with end users to drive cross-functional initiative execution. Key functions include lead flow, prospecting, planning, operational reporting, process optimization, professional services tools, customer support operations and administration. This role will work closely with Marketing, Sales, Channel, Professional Services, Customer Success, and Deal Desk/Order Management to drive operational alignment and a positive customer experience across the salesforce.com platform as well as other innovative productivity tools. Reporting to the Sr. Director of GTM Process & Systems, the role will foster close working relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure the most efficient operations of our world class organization.
- Maintain and administer the Salesforce database to ensure proper controls and permissions are in place.
- Work with internal teams to understand business requirements and translate these into platform features.
- Implement and administer Salesforce connectors with Marketo, Outreach, Apptus, Zuora, etc.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Design and create the underlying data structure and data flows to support apps and integrations
- Maintain alignment with Salesforce best practices.
- Provide support functions as needed.
- 5+ years of relevant Salesforce.com experience, ideally within a high-growth, B2B/SaaS business.
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and frameworks.
- Advanced hands-on experience with completing standard SFDC admin tasks, including:
- creation and maintenance of fields and new objects
- creation and maintenance of validation rules and workflows
- creation and maintenance of profiles, permission sets, and roles
- Experience selecting, implementing and monitoring AppExchange products and/or third party integrations.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to think through various scenarios, understand the impact on our org, and then both provide and flawlessly execute recommendations with high attention to detail.
- Willing to service other time zones and be flexible in work hours as this is a global role.
- Demonstrated ability to work with little to no oversight, has initiative and confidence to complete tasks from start to finish.
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively with senior business partners and stakeholders.
- Experience with salesforce.com Lighting migrations strongly preferred
- Experience training new users and creating release documentation.
- Methodical and organized; able to manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently while prioritizing and planning effectively.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- A self-starter with an ability to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification preferred
- Works well in a team environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.