Senior Manager, Customer Success | London based (Old Street)
We are seeking out a key member in our growing Customer Success Management team, who understands the value of nurturing strategic customer relationships and encourage a team focused on this goal.
We are defining a brand new market for Cloud Content Management. Through our continued innovation, we have developed a set of solutions that allow our 90,000 + customers to more effectively manage their content, collaborate with employees and customers, and utilize our best in breed platform to develop their own applications.
What does the team do?
This team handles post-sales activity with Box’s largest enterprise accounts. You will ultimately be responsible for how successful your team is in engaging with clients, driving user adoption and loyalty, and ultimately growing the customer base.
As a Senior Manager, what will I do?
By nature, you are deeply motivated by delighting customers and you have a strong sense of what it takes to make Box’s service exceed customer expectations. Each individual on your team is charged with managing their customers’ adoption of Box, and building and developing relationships with each of these accounts.
- Drive change management towards a proactive and strategic customer engagement and achieve operational excellence
- Strategize & execute on department-level goals, and own key metrics for the team (gross & net retention, health, NPS)
- Increase renewal revenue and reduce churn
- Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell by identifying new use cases
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Foster collaboration within team and across customer lifecycle
- Promote the importance of account / industry research and stakeholder engagement to drive strategic conversations with customers
- Participate and/or lead cross-departmental projects to support the Go To Market motion, including global initiatives if need be
What are Box looking for ?
You will be excited to recruit, mentor, grow and inspire a world-class team. You demonstrate true value for customers through use cases, objectives setting and KPIs monitoring. As a manager, you bring your previous experience in account management and people management to drive results from your team.
You will provide guidance to your team in managing their accounts and workloads and serve as a coach through challenging situations with the customers. You bring a cross-functional perspective to Box and can work with other departments on internal projects.
- business acumen
- Strong communication and presentation skills; is comfortable talking to C-level executives and handling customer escalations
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to driving customer success and can execute
- You are organised and known for your project management skills
- Active listener and challenger mindset
- Familiarity with Gainsight, Salesforce, Zendesk
Here is the fine print:
Want to learn more? Take a look at our blog to get the latest from Gartner and recent announcements: https://blog.box.com/blog/leader-gartner-magic-quadrant-content-collaboration-platforms-2018/
- 30% year on year growth
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 4.6 culture rating (via Glassdoor)
- Fantastic and diverse bunch of colleagues (..well across Europe we have 31 nationalities including Andorra)
- Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above
- Culture of learning - we value continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candor.
- Box.org: Plentiful opportunity for you to give back and provides nonprofits resources they need to innovate and fulfill their mission.
- Strong benefits inc RSUs, pension, medical, dental cover
- European offices in Munich, Paris, Amsterdam and Stockholm
- 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!) and 3 x paid charity days
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- freshly prepared lunch from our inhouse chef + lots of snacks and drinks
- Awesome EMEA HQ office in White Collar Factory @ the heart of London tech scene on Old Street roundabout
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Los Altos, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.