Box manages billions of files and petabytes of data, supports millions of active users, and provides a platform for tens of thousands of developers. Our security capabilities and features are key to achieving Box’s goals. We are seeking customer security specialists who have experience both assisting customers directly and security expertise.
In this role, you will work as the first escalation point in the security team for customer impacting security issues either self-identified, or internally identified. You will lead investigations to identify abusive accounts and assist Box customers in their due diligence around suspicious activity detected on the Box service. We'll look to you to provide perspective on trends, recommendations, and best practices to the wider customer success and internal security organization on handling security concerns raised by customers.
Who you are
- Requires background in at least 2 of the following domains; security products and technologies; customer support with enterprise SaaS applications; fraud and abuse investigations.
- Experience handling complex escalations for technical and/or security customer concerns
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
Why the team needs you
Our team is packed with motivated and business-savvy engineers, analysts and specialists who understand how critical our work is to Box. We are all aligned behind a common goal to make Box a shining example of a modern security-focused SaaS company.
Why Box needs you
Box is scaling at a rapid pace, and with innovation and speed comes interesting security challenges. We need your creativity, technical expertise, and leadership skills to help us tackle these challenges as Box continues to push the cutting edge of collaboration and content management in the cloud.
Why you need Box
Box presents a unique opportunity to work at the cross-section of security operations, customer support, product development, abuse investigations while using innovative security tooling and automation. We believe our customer security specialists should understand and be exposed to the full incident response process and therefore allow and expect them to maintain ownership of customer security issues from start to finish. Help us provide security at scale that allows our customers to modernize their workflow with peace of mind that their data is safe.
Here's the fine print
- Bachelors degree in a technical engineering or IT related field or equivalent 2+ years related experience.
- You've had experience supporting large enterprise accounts as well as some exposure to project management.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have high attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot.
- The customer security protection team supports critical security issues 24/7 as apart of our Box Shield service. On-call participation is required.