As the leader in Cloud Content Management, Box is unique and visionary in enabling enterprises to transform how people work together. We are defining a brand new market for Cloud Content Management. Today, Box powers over 87,000 businesses, including 69% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
We are seeking a Sr. Partner Architect to help Box reach new heights. The Box technology partnerships team works in a highly dynamic environment and plays a critical role for the company. Our overarching goal is to further Box’s mission to become the leading Cloud Content Management platform through the formation of technology partnerships.
Sr. Partner Architect will be responsible for leading technical engagement with Box's technology ecosystem partners. You will guide our technology partners on solution design and best practices for building on, integrating with, and customizing the Box Cloud Content Management Platform. You will translate Box platform capabilities into clear guidance for our partners. You will be the Box Platform expert within our partner community. This role will include in-depth architecture discussions, working directly with partner engineering and product team, and providing Partner feedback and insights into the Product Management, Platform and Engineering functions at Box.
The ideal candidate will have experience with enterprise SaaS platforms and technology partner ecosystems. A key success factor for this role will be the ability to work closely with Box and partner product and engineering teams.
Are you excited to help define the next generation of partnerships critical to differentiating Box among enterprise-grade SaaS providers? Are you interested in a role that is highly visible, cross-functional, and involves our best-of-breed partners? If the answer is yes, we would welcome your application for this role.
- Act as an advocate for Box technology partners, representing and arguing their considerations and concerns to the Box product teams with the purpose of driving adoption, improving the overall satisfaction with Box in the technology partner ecosystem, and drawing new partners into the ecosystem
- Act as a proxy software architect representing the technical needs and considerations of Box technology partners as they implement integrations to Box
- Work with technology partners to develop new integration points that unlock new potential application architectures and drive customer engagement and adoption
- Provide insight and opinion as to the design and implementation of future Box functionality, drawing from a background of developing complex, cloud-based services
- Serve as a senior level technical resource for Box product management and engineering teams for the purpose of vetting design proposals and early stage prototypes for future Box functionality
- Build working prototypes of software that interface with Box functionality under development
- 10+ years of experience with custom enterprise application development and architecture in medium-large implementations
- 5+ years of experience designing and building cloud-based services
- Significant experience leading strategic technology roadmap and planning
- Ability to clearly communicate a technical product vision to C-level executives and senior level engineering resources
- Experience with enterprise integration patterns (EIPs)
- Experience with OAuth 2.0 and JSON Web Token (JWT) open standards.
- Active and current ability to develop complex software applications
- Demonstrated passion for keeping abreast of current technology trends and practices