Customer Reference Manager
At Box we’re rethinking – and disrupting – how businesses share, manage and access documents, media and other information with Cloud Content Management. Our customers have incredible stories about how Box is changing the way they work. We are looking for a Customer Reference Manager who understands the value of engaging with and leveraging our best and brightest customers to help tell our story. This person will work closely with both box customers, and internal teams to help manage customer relationships and ensure that we weave the voice of the customer into everything we do.
In this full-time role you will be responsible for running our customer reference program. This begins with managing the inflow of reference requests from sales and marketing; working with the broader team to identify and secure the best customers for the requests; working through the process to ensure that the requests are completed in the timely manner; and updating our reference database with your results. Ideally, you are familiar with ReferenceView and Salesforce.com as our systems of record. But most importantly, you are very results oriented, with a keen eye for details and a relentless commitment to quality execution.
The second part to the role involves working proactively to identify more customers to leverage for these advocacy requests. You will work with the rest of the executive programs team to identify and leverage our top executive champions in our advisory boards. You will also work with sales, customer success, and other Boxers to continuously identify additional customers as advocates.
The third part of the job involves maintaining and managing our reference database, ReferenceView. You will update the system with the latest customer advocates and details about their use cases with Box, and their acts of advocacy, along with "saved searches" for key searches that are used repeatedly by the business.
- Drive the process for fielding and fulfilling all customer advocacy requests from the business, ensuring that all requests are completed quickly and with the best possible customers.
- Continually identify and activate new executive customers as advocates.
- Maintain and update the reference database
- 4 year degree required
- 2-3 years of experience and a proven track record in customer reference programs, customer advocacy, sales enablement, or related fields
- Very detail-oriented with a proven ability to follow-up with the appropriate parties to ensure projects are completed on time, and to the highest quality
- Data-driven mindset to execute on requests, track progress and report on progress
- Proven builder of internal and external relationships, understand the needs of both customers and internal stakeholders
- You take pride in your strong interpersonal skills and are comfortable working on cross-functional teams
- You have strong project management skills and have a can-do attitude
- Familiarity with ReferenceView and Salesforce.com is a plus
- A real go-getter who takes the initiative to get things done
Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.