Technical Consultant ( junior level)
Box Technology Consulting | London
Why is it easier to share content on YouTube and Facebook than it is at work? At Box, we’re disrupting – and transforming – how businesses share, manage and access documents, media and other information with Cloud Content Management...and with the Box Platform, we are taking it to a whole new level. Whether someone is building a line of business app, content management software or in need of displaying content beautifully on both web and mobile, we can power the content and data layer of an application. With this in mind, we seek individuals that want to be a part of delivering this transformation.
Why the team needs you
We have a dynamic team of consultants and technologists who are dedicated to making our customers successful, but their needs are getting even more sophisticated and technically complex. We look to add more consultative and technical muscle to the Technology Consulting team in order to solve their most complex challenges through the application of thought leadership and technical domain expertise.
Why you need Box
Box is growing fast. Real fast. Every business in the world is attempting to modernize the way that they work. As the leader in cloud content management, we have what it takes to enable enterprises to transform how people work together.
We engage directly with the largest and most complex enterprises in the world. These enterprises look to Box and our technology to transform their business. For these enterprises to be successful, they rely on technologists who can advise them throughout the transformation.
On any day, you could be advising a client on how to design an application for a custom document vault or helping a customer migrate millions of files into Box. The next, you may be advising another on how to best integrate Box into their custom CRM. There is never a lack of technical challenges.
Who you are
You are at the beginning of your career, probably at your second experience, and wish to develop real world technical experience in a technical but also customer-facing, consultative role. You appreciate the power of technology and how it can be used to solve complex problems. Being a trusted advisor and a change agent is energizing. You get passionate about collaborating across all of Box to drive successful outcomes. You understand that you can never stop learning...and mentoring - keeping your technical skills sharp requires perpetual development.
Here's the fine print...
Want to learn more? Take a look at our blog to get the last from Gartner and recent announcements: https://blog.box.com/blog/leader-gartner-magic-quadrant-content-collaboration-platforms-2018/
- 30% year on year growth
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie and 4.6 culture rating (via Glassdoor)
- Fantastic and diverse bunch of colleagues!
- Active social calendar and communities, including Box Women's Network and PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs and above
- Culture of learning - we value continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias and radical candor.
- Box.org: Provides nonprofits with the technology resources they need to innovate and fulfill their mission
- Strong benefits inc Pension, Medical, dental cover
- European offices in Munich, Paris, Amsterdam and Stockholm
- 25 days of vacation (plus your birthday off!) and 3 x paid charity days
- Subsidized gym membership and robust wellness program
- Free lunch + lots of snacks and drinks
- Awesome EMEA HQ office in White Collar Factory @ the heart of London tech scene on Old Street roundabout
About Box: Founded in 2005, Box (NYSE:BOX) is transforming the way people and organizations work so they can achieve their greatest ambitions. As the world's leading enterprise software platform for secure content collaboration, Box helps business of all sizes in every industry securely access and manage their critical information in the cloud. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit www.box.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.