At Boxed, our Product team builds the technology powering our world-class e- commerce platform & SaaS products, spanning everything from Catalog to Orders & Fulfillment. Being part of Boxed’s Product team means you’ll work with wicked-smart individuals from all over the world who contribute as engineers, product and program managers, designers, and data scientists. Every day our Product team innovates in the depths of e-commerce with the latest technologies and we’re excited to welcome product managers who are ready for the challenge and know how to think outside the box!
About the role...
The Data team at Boxed helps build and support data products, services, infrastructure and solutions that enable our next generation of best-in-class SaaS offerings. The team empowers global retailers with powerful machine learning modules and holistic end-to-end e-commerce solutions.
We are looking for a talented Product Manager (mid to senior-level) with experience in machine learning, along with exceptional data and analytics skills, to build a roadmap focused on achieving business-critical goals. Your vision, execution and collaboration will be at the core of our product portfolio to provide our customers with a seamless onboarding experience and powerful outputs that will accelerate their retail business.
This role is full time position reporting to the Director of Product, Modular SaaS portfolio.
Where you'll be…
Our team is fully remote, enabling our team to find a situation that works best for them! If you prefer an office to home, no problem! We have an office in New York. Many team members choose to go into the office with a hybrid working model.
What you’ll do…
- Develop and own the product vision and roadmap of data product solutions
- Manage all projects end-to-end, from discovery, kickoff, MVP and KPI definition, design, development, and launch
- Create all product requirements, user stories, opportunity assessments, feature prioritization and business justification for initiatives
- Partner directly with Data Science and Analytics teams to develop and launch new products
- Work closely with Engineering, Product Design, QA, and other cross-functional partners to design, build, and deploy product features
- Analyze, manage, iterate, and track the continued success of all production features.
Who you are…
- Have 3+ years of experience in building and shipping ML-backed products or data pipelines at scale in collaboration with teams of designers, engineers, and data scientists
- Have experience working on ETL pipelines, helping it scale with the growing data needs of our company
- Can balance long-term strategic thinking with short-term ideation
- Passionate about building products in a constantly evolving landscape and good at sorting out ambiguity
- Excellent at cross team communication, coordination and project prioritization Strong decision-making and prioritization skills
- Strong focus on metrics and KPIs, highly skilled in various quantitative and qualitative ways to unearth product opportunities and validate ideas, with working knowledge of SQL and A/B testing platforms
- Degree in design, cognitive science, human computer interaction, computer science, data science, or equivalent experience.
- Experience working within retail or e-commerce industries
- Experience working with a distributed international team.
Benefits & Perks:
- Working with smart, positive people
- Competitive Base Salary = $150,000 to $185,000 per year (depending on experience and fit)
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation
- Full healthcare benefits.