All about these Boxed Boxes!
Boxed was launched in our CEO’s garage in 2013 by our four founders; an eclectic group of experienced tech pioneers. They had a simple idea: to make shopping for bulk-sized products easy, convenient and fun. Today, we deliver a first class e-commerce experience for everyday essentials across the country. We work out of our corporate headquarters in New York City, another corporate office in San Mateo, and our three fulfillment centers serving the country from New Jersey, Nevada and Texas.
We’re a newly listed publicly traded company that places technology and innovation at the heart of all that we do. Our technology platform and automated, state-of-the-art fulfillment centers make headlines and our systems utilize machine learning, predictive analytics and other technologies to ensure a delightful B2C and B2B online shopping experience. While technology is at the core of what we do, providing a personalized, thoughtful and seamless shopping experience is at the core of who we are. We value each and every customer and every single order receives a hand-written thank you note.
Unpack your Potential at Boxed!
Boxed is made up of a vibrant and fun group of engineers, designers, marketers, salespeople, and operations specialists – just to name a few! We work with passion for driving superior value and experience to our customers. Our customers choose to buy from Boxed because we save them time and money, which in turn makes their lives easier. That’s where you come in!
Boxed is looking for our first Saas leader to support our growth plans with Partner Sales. This is a new frontier for our company’s exciting growth initiatives.
- Create new and nurture new partnerships with technology partners in the ecommerce ecosystem.
- Build customized, compelling and unique joint value propositions to drive lead referral and reseller opportunities.
- Assist sales teams at partner organizations to articulate Boxed’s differentiated value proposition to prospects.
- Track record of driving high impact, cross-functional change initiatives
- Leverage your own personal network to coincide with company growth.
- 5-10 years of technology related sales or business development experience
- Direct experience selling software or cloud solutions to partners or prospects.
- Understanding of the Software as a Service landscape
- Ability to communicate technical information in a consumable manner
- Experience selling advanced analytics and BI in the ecommerce industry is a plus
- As needed, assist with the implementation, compliance, and maintenance of Sarbanes Oxley and internal control over financial reporting requirements.
OUR package for you!
Alongside our customer focus and technology DNA, we pride ourselves on our employee centric mentality. NBC Nightly News called our CEO, Chieh Huang, “America’s Dream Boss” for our generous benefits. Every day is bring your dog to work day at Boxed! In addition, our team enjoys competitive compensation plus stock options, endless snacks, flexible parental leave, unlimited paid time off, company lunches, and lots of other perks -- just some of the reasons we made Crain’s list of best places to work in NYC. We’d love to meet you, so apply today!