All about these Boxed Boxes!
Boxed was launched in our CEO’s garage in 2013 by our four founders; an eclectic group of experienced tech pioneers. They had a simple idea: to make shopping for bulk-sized products easy, convenient and fun. Today, we deliver a first class e-commerce experience for everyday essentials across the country. We work out of our corporate headquarters in New York City, another corporate office in San Mateo, and our three fulfillment centers serving the country from New Jersey, Nevada and Texas.
We’re a newly listed publicly traded company (BOXD) that places technology and innovation at the heart of all that we do. Our technology platform and automated, state-of-the-art fulfillment centers make headlines and our systems utilize machine learning, predictive analytics and other technologies to ensure a delightful B2C and B2B online shopping experience. While technology is at the core of what we do, providing a personalized, thoughtful and seamless shopping experience is at the core of who we are. We value each and every customer and every single order receives a hand-written thank you note.
Unpack your Potential at Boxed!
Boxed is made up of a vibrant and fun group of engineers, designers, marketers, sales people and operations specialists -- just to name a few! We work with passion for driving superior value and experience to our customers. Our customers choose to buy from Boxed because we save them time and money, which in turn makes their lives easier. That’s where you come in!
The Director of Supply Chain will report directly to the VP of Supply Chain.
- Be a key part of our mission to deliver best in class service by optimizing inventory across the network
- Be a self-starter, with knowledge and experience of Continuous Improvement
- Know how to handle and leverage big data
- Coordinate between wholesale retailers and 3 fulfillment centers to ensure on time delivery
- Manage a small team with purchasing power.
- Minimum 10+ years in Supply Chain management roles, including: supply chain planning, inventory & distribution planning, inventory management, buying/procurement, and/or logistics/distribution
- Consumer products company experience preferred, especially a fast-moving, multi-channel consumer goods business with global manufacturing/sourcing
- Experience with leading inventory/replenishment/supply chain planning solution; experience with inventory & DRP modules in Manugistics, Logility, SAP, or Oracle
- Strong working knowledge and experience implementing inventory management/replenishment and supply planning leading practices & principles
- Experience in collaborative or integrated planning process required
Benefits & Perks:
- Working with smart, positive people
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited vacation
- Full healthcare benefits