All about these Boxed Boxes!
Boxed was launched in our CEO’s garage in 2013 by our four founders, an eclectic group of experienced tech pioneers. They had a simple idea: to make shopping for bulk-sized products easy, convenient and fun. Today, we deliver a first class e-commerce experience for everyday essentials across the country. We work out of our corporate headquarters in New York City, another corporate office in San Mateo, and our three fulfillment centers serving the country from New Jersey, Nevada and Texas.
We’re a late stage startup that places technology and innovation at the heart of all that we do. Our technology platform and automated, state-of-the-art fulfillment centers make headlines, and our systems utilize machine learning, predictive analytics, and other technologies to ensure a delightful B2C and B2B online shopping experience that is scalable for all partners.
Unpack your Potential at Boxed!
Boxed is made up of a vibrant and fun group of engineers, designers, marketers, sales people and operations specialists -- just to name a few! We work with passion for driving superior value and experience to our customers. Our technology stands out because we leverage Boxed’s own retail experience to build personalized, thoughtful, and seamless eCommerce solutions. That’s where you come in!
About the opportunity…
Boxed is looking for an experienced Product Manager with exceptional creative and analytical skills to build our next generation core platform products that powers best-in-class e-commerce experience for millions of customers across the world. Our core platform enables partners to build a holistic end-to-end e-commerce solution by providing products from onboarding to machine learning to internationalization of technology and hyper localization of core features.
You will be working with cross-functional and distributed teams world wide through idea generation and discovery, requirements definition, development, QA, and launch, ensuring on-time and quality delivery of initiatives.
This role is full-time and based in New York, and will report to the Senior Product Manager of Enterprise Solutions.
- Develop and maintain the product vision and roadmap of products and product solutions in your scope
- Manage all projects from user need state identification, kickoff, MVP and KPI definition, design, development, and launch
- Create all product requirements, user stories, opportunity assessments, feature prioritization and business justification for initiatives
- Work closely with Engineering, Product Design, QA, and other cross-functional partners to design, build, and deploy product features
- Analyze, manage, iterate, and track the continued success of all production features
- Partner with business development to launch new products, develop excellent support for partners, and analytics to monitor engagement and evaluate product success.
- At least 2 years of direct experience in an agile/lean eCommerce or business SaaS environment
- Exceptional understanding of UX design principles, responsive web and mobile experiences, information architecture, and Agile methodology
- Strong focus on metrics and KPIs, highly skilled in various quantitative and qualitative ways to unearth product opportunities and validate ideas, with working knowledge of SQL and A/B testing platforms
- Experience working with a distributed international team a plus
- Degree in design, cognitive science, human computer interaction, computer science, marketing, communications, or equivalent experience.
OUR package for you!
Alongside our customer focus and technology DNA, we pride ourselves on our employee centric mentality. NBC Nightly News called our CEO, Chieh Huang “America’s Dream Boss” for our generous benefits. Every day is ‘bring your dog to work’ day at Boxed! In addition, our team enjoys competitive compensation plus stock options, endless snacks, flexible parental leave, unlimited paid time off, company lunches, and lots of other perks -- just some of the reasons we made Crain’s list of best places to work in NYC. We’d love to meet you, so apply today!