The Valuation Operations analyst is primarily responsible for supporting the valuation team in getting their appraisals submitted to clients. This can include a variety of tasks including tracking client deliverable requirements, client comment history and supporting appraisers in anything they require help with to complete a report and get it out to clients. It's part of the administrative and supporting staff and requires commuting into the NYC office upon reopening.
- To flexibly meet the needs of the appraisal team
- Offer administrative support to appraisers
- Work within the Bowery application to improve efficiency of appraisal team
- Call and confirm comps within the Bowery Database
- Assist in maintaining data and scrubbing for accuracy
- Experience with Salesforce
- Organizational skills
- Technology proficient: Able to quickly pick up on a variety of tech tools including but not limited to Notion, Slack, Confluence, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, Google Suite
- Administrative experience supporting a busy team
Who We Are
Bowery Valuation is one of the leading startups in the emerging world of real estate tech and the only company of it's kind in the commercial real estate appraisal space. Our appraisers work hand-in-hand with our engineering, design, and product teams to continuously add new features and functionality to our revolutionary platform. We are also the first ever venture capital backed commercial appraisal firm, having raised over $27MM in the past 2+ years. Powered by big data, advanced technology, and extensive expertise, Bowery is redefining the entire commercial appraisal space.
Inside Bowery, we're a people forward company dedicated to providing a productive and inspiring working culture. We are a collection of hard-working and enthusiastic types focused on building great teams to support great work. It's built into our core values to pursue a commitment to gratitude, kindness, and grit! If you're looking for a company where you'll be recognized for your contributions, supported in trying new ways of doing things, and inspired to put in that extra effort because you love your team, then Bowery's the place for you. We focus on setting clear expectations and giving continuous feedback so we all get better together.