Boutique Air is seeking an Inspector to serve as the primary 'control' to ensure aircraft maintenance is conducted in accordance with regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures. This includes maintenance activity, documentation, aircraft records and CAMP maintenance tracking software.
- Conduct scheduled aircraft inspections
- “Buy-back” of maintenance activity
- Assist Inspection Department in managing aircraft log books and permanent records
- Update and maintain the aircraft inspection database
- Assist with development of policies and procedures
- Maintain permanent aircraft records
- Perform other duties as required or directed by the Chief Inspector
- Current Airframe & Powerplant Certification (with Inspection Authorization preferred)
- Preferred - Pilatus experience and/or factory school
- Exceptional time management - ability to plan and prioritize workloads
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously
- Knowledgeable of “CAMP” and Flight Docs application
- Computer literacy in Microsoft and Google Suites
- Must demonstrate behavior that portrays the company core values of Safety, Respect, Trust, Collaboration, Value and passion while communicating with personnel and acting on behalf of the company.
Applicants lacking in the above characteristics need not apply. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work with a young, incumbent airline undergoing an extraordinary growth rate in the thrilling industry of air travel. We look forward to hearing from you!
Boutique Air has been providing air charter to private groups and individuals since 2007. Boutique Air is now offering service to commercial travelers bookable on its website and through travel agencies.
Boutique Air is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.