Who Are We?
Bottomline is on a mission to be the world’s leading business payments company, aligning our team to the common purpose of transforming the way businesses pay and get paid.
Its is a journey that goes around the world serving financial institutions and companies in more than 90 countries. Our offices across EMEA are conveniently positioned to enable a fulfilling and flexible, hybrid work-life balance. Places to collaborate and share knowledge across multidisciplinary teams, the offices also provide the perfect space to meet virtually with our colleagues across time zones.
Offices in Theale, London, Paris, Geneva, Zurich, Or Yehuda, Beirut and Prishtinë cover our financial technology solution suite and delivery model, supporting our customers across sales, programme management, operations, technical support, and development hubs.
Culture and Values
We are one global team, who work with and for each other in a drive to delight customers through excellent execution, which fuels how we create and grow sustained business value for our customers, our team and all who partner with us.
Our culture encourages people to be brave and curious, to drive to closure and to ensure our principles are lived out daily.
We excel at Bottomline because we are positive and passionate about building a #LifeAtBottomline
We are looking for Junior Project Manager to innovate, win and grow with us in Theale!
Managing customers from pre-sales support, through project implementation to the daily provision of their on-going managed service. The customers primary point of contact, and responsible for providing administration and logistical support responsible for ensuring that the customer implementation is completed in effectively and within customer timescales.
How you’ll contribute:
- Project implementation from project scoping to handover to BAU.
- Change request and change control process, service enhancements.
- Provision of on-going managed services
- Query resolution and escalation management
- Service reviews according to customer requirements
- Supplier management (production/process control, and commercial engagement)
- Managing stakeholders’ expectations via phone, email, and project documentation
- Effective management of resources to ensure high levels of utilisation.
- Manage and prioritise multiple workloads.
- Confident running virtual meetings and calls.
- Driving revenue, margin, and customer delight targets.
- Recognising the criticality of the services we provide and always responding with this in mind.
If you have two or more of the skills listed below, we would like to hear from you.
- Working experience in a Customer Service, Project Management or Service Delivery role
- Demonstrable knowledge of ITIL methodology; ideally with an ITIL Foundation qualification
- Prince2 methodology and ISO 27001 standards
- Commercially astute - always seeking opportunities to evolve service, shorten time to revenue, increase margin and grow customer value.
We welcome talent at all phases of their career, understanding and supporting additional needs (where applicable) as we look to innovate, win, and grow together.
Bottomline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all individuals in a fair and equal manner by creating an inclusive and open environment.