Who Are We?
Bottomline is on a mission to be the world’s leading business payments company, aligning our team to the common purpose of transforming the way businesses pay and get paid.
It is a journey that goes around the world serving financial institutions and companies in more than 90 countries. Our offices across APAC are conveniently positioned to optimize our global reach. Sydney, Singapore, Bangalore, and Mumbai have state-of-the-art flexible workspaces, which truly reflect our energetic, innovative culture and mission to push the boundaries of the business payments space.
Culture and Values
We are one global team, who work with and for each other in a drive to delight customers through excellent execution, which fuels how we create and grow sustained business value for our customers, our team and all who partner with us.
Our culture encourages people to be brave and curious, to drive to closure and to ensure our principles are lived out daily.
We excel at Bottomline because we are positive and passionate about building a #LifeAtBottomline.
About Bottomline Technologies
Bottomline is at the forefront of Business payments transformation. We make complex business payments simple, smart and secure. Bottomline Technologies provides collaborative payment, invoice and document automation solutions to corporations, financial institutions, and banks around the world.
Serving industries such as financial services, insurance, health care, technology, communications, education, media, manufacturing, and government, Bottomline provides products and services to approximately 60 of the Fortune 100 companies, 89 of the FTSE (Financial Times) 100 companies and 15 of the top 25 global banks. We serve 10K+ Corporate customers having 450K+ members in the network.
Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
Bottomline Technologies is seeking a Finance Analyst who will be part of the Finance team and reports into the Director of Analytics and Intelligence. The successful candidate will work to ensure that the Finance department has the tools, models, data sources, and technical knowledge required to generate value added insights for senior leadership and enable success for the business.
We are looking for a Finance Analyst to innovate, win and grow with us in Bangalore!
This person should enjoy managing high volumes of commercial, financial, and operational data and be comfortable providing forecasts, analysis, and solutions. They will have the opportunity to directly influence senior management, and their conclusions will have a wide-ranging impact on the commercial decisions of our business. They will also have opportunity to work closely with global finance and business teams for knowledge share and collaboration.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support/ Global business teams on data led insights and help build reporting and analytical capabilities
- Headcount Reporting: Developing and maintaining headcount reports for the organization, including headcount data by department, location, and job function. Ensuring data accuracy, completeness, and timeliness.
- Budgeting and Forecasting: Collaborating with finance and accounting teams to develop headcount budgets and forecasts and monitoring actual results against budget.
- Process Improvement: Continuously assessing and improving headcount reporting processes and systems and implementing best practices to improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Finance Collaboration: Partner with finance to ensure accurate and timely reporting of HR data, including headcount, turnover, compensation, and benefits.
- Data Analysis: Analyze HR data to identify trends and provide insights to senior leadership. Develop and maintain HR dashboards and reports.
- HR Data Management: Managing the HR database and systems used for headcount reporting, ensuring data integrity and security, and training HR staff on the use of these systems.
- Stakeholder Management: Collaborating with key stakeholders including finance, accounting, and business leaders to ensure alignment on headcount data, reporting, and forecasting.
- MBA – Finance, CFA, CA and any other finance courses is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience with Financial Planning and analysis
- Must be an expert at Budget Forecasting, Headcount reporting and analysis, P&L consolidation,
- Highly skilled in Excel modelling and PPT
- Superior analytical skills and the ability to form key, succinct insights and recommendations from comprehensive analysis involving large amounts of data.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to author and deliver presentations to multiple levels of management.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Detail oriented & thorough, with ability to think “big picture” and understand the key trends and levers that drive the business.
- Experience with Power BI is highly preferred.
We welcome talent at all phases of their career, understanding and supporting additional needs (where applicable) as we look to innovate, win, and grow together.
Bottomline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all individuals in a fair and equal manner by creating an inclusive and open environment.