Who Are We?
Bottomline is on a mission to be the world’s leading business payments company, aligning our team to the common purpose of transforming the way businesses pay and get paid.
Its is a journey that goes around the world serving financial institutions and companies in more than 90 countries. Our offices across EMEA are conveniently positioned to enable a fulfilling and flexible, hybrid work-life balance. Places to collaborate and share knowledge across multidisciplinary teams, the officed also provide the perfect space to meet virtually with our colleagues across time zones.
Offices in Theale, London, Paris, Geneva, Zurich, Or Yehuda, Beirut and Prishtinë cover our financial technology solution suite and delivery model, supporting our customers across sales, programme management, operations, technical support, and development hubs.
Culture and Values
We are one global team, who work with and for each other in a drive to delight customers through excellent execution, which fuels how we create and grow sustained business value for our customers, our team and all who partner with us. Our culture encourages people to be brave and curious, to drive to closure and to ensure our principles are lived out daily.
We excel at Bottomline because we are positive and passionate about building a #LifeAtBottomline
We are looking for Revenue Manager to innovate, win and grow with us in Theale!
This role is placed within a small, focused team, who support the global business with pre-sales guidance, contract negotiation and structuring, as well as assisting other business initiatives including migrations and new product release. We are a key driver of process improvement in the broader contract review cycle and supports the integration of new products and contract sets that arise from acquisition. We ensure current revenue policy is applied and is in line with current GAAP.
How you’ll contribute:
- Ensuring non-standard sales orders are reviewed and signed in accordance with company policy, and month end reviews files are complete, reconciled and documented.
- Supporting commercial teams during pre-sales phase, including contract and commercial structuring.
- Support other initiatives, such as new product release, partnerships, or acquisition, to ensure optimal revenue recognition.
- Identify opportunities to streamline global process.
- Review and update company policies in relation to Revenue Recognition.
- Lead education in deal review and revenue recognition, communication with finance and non-finance audiences.
If you have two or more of the skills listed below, we would like to hear from you.
- Qualified (academic or by working experience) accountant.
- Experience reviewing commercial contracts.
- Strong understanding of accounting policy
- Significant experience with technical accounting
- Good foundation in revenue recognition and contract review.
- Ability to research technical guidance and document accounting positions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Excel skills and ability to leverage systems including Salesforce.
We welcome talent at all phases of their career, understanding and supporting additional needs (where applicable) as we look to innovate, win, and grow together.
Bottomline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all individuals in a fair and equal manner by creating an inclusive and open environment.