Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners to drive client delight and help them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a talented Finance Manager to join our exciting, fast-paced organization! The Finance Manager will be part of Global finance team and supervise all finance related aspects of Bottomline India and will interact regularly with Bottomline’s corporate accounting team in the United States and the outsourced accounting firm located in India. This role will be responsible for coordinating Banking, payroll, accounting, tax/audit, GST, statutory compliance and vendor payments through third party accounting consultants.
How you'll contribute:
- Provide guidance, set priority and oversee third party accounting team activities on a daily basis related to bookkeeping, accounts payable, receivable, vendor payments, employee reimbursement, payroll, end-of-month close, grant reporting, audit preparation and other related tasks
- Establish regular collaboration and account reporting and reconcilement with US accounting team
- Manage monthly cash forecast in collaboration with India Management
- Oversee India Banking related interaction with Banks for handling International Wire transfers and vendor payments
- Handling and finalizing audits for India, drafting tax computation and Deferred tax accounting, in close coordination with India accounting provider and US accounting and tax team
- Filing Income/ Corporation tax return, Inter-company transactions and reconciliations including foreign currency accounting
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and compliance to internal policies
- Extensive experience of dealing/working with outside audit firms
- Working across multiple time zones
- Drafting and reviewing Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Chartered Accountant or Equivalent degree in Finance, accounting, or related field
- 8+ Years of experience in Finance & Accounting with MNC captive operation or IT services company
- Experience to advise India Management to make salary structure more tax friendly/competitive as Income Tax laws evolve
- Highly articulate communicator who can convey important messages in a clear and compelling manner at all levels of the organization including with US colleagues.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to proactively set and maintain priorities.
- Fluent in English (Reading, Writing, Speaking).
- Candidate should have deep knowledge and understanding of Accounting standards, Accounting principles and application thereof in practical situations
- Auditing experience for Indian/Overseas companies will be an added advantage
- Hands on with Accounting standards, Audit methodologies and execution.
- Must be hands on MS excel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus
- Working knowledge of Indian tax and Transfer pricing
- Company Secretary knowledge will be definitive plus
- Knowledge of US GAAP is preferred