Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for Matching Analyst to innovate, win, and grow with us in Portsmouth, NH or South Portland, ME!
As a member of the Paymode team, you are responsible for providing support with data driven analytics and research that drives profitable growth of Paymode-X. Analyzing business data to make effective decisions to improve payment routing. This dynamic person will be communicating with customers and conducting business research while leveraging a wide variety of public and private databases. Daily tasks may include but are not limited to review of business information from clients to ensure we accurately understand and match to system of record. Accountability for accuracy in validating information, meeting critical deadlines, and other necessary services to ensure a high level of data accuracy and customer satisfaction. Individuals are encouraged to think creatively, identify, and address nuances, and make routine decisions.
How you’ll contribute:
- Communicate internally and externally to gather and confirm required information
- Analyze business data in support of intelligent payment routing by performing research and validating data accuracy and integrity
- Perform Research tasks in a fast-paced environment using a variety of internal and external tools to validate business information and mitigate operational risk
- Assist in developing ideas for improving existing database for efficient and effective use
- Develops and documents new/modified processes and standards as the business and products evolve
- Reviews data to identify trends and opportunities within the network to drive revenue
- Builds strong relationships with other teams to build collaboration and identify potential opportunities to improve efficiencies and process
What will make you successful:
- Appreciation for puzzles and problem solving. Tenacious to a fault.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational, and critical thinking skills
- The ability to work independently as well as part of the team
- Adaptable Self-starter
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment that rewards hard work and self-motivation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong experience navigating web portals, filtering, finding
- Microsoft Applications: Excel, Email, Word, etc.
- 3rd Party Tools: Dun and Bradstreet, Lexis Nexis, and other business validation tools
- 1+ year of experience in a research/analyst role is preferred
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBottomline