Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners to drive client delight and help them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Engagement Specialist with technical expertise who can help us build engaging digital experiences leveraging the Bottomline.com website including deep expertise working with conversational marketing that includes an emphasis on optimizing Drift bots to create interactive, personalized experiences for prospects and customers.
In addition, the ideal candidate will also have global responsibility working across the business on website optimization, implementation of new website technologies and get involved with many publishing projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Understands, has an opinion on and can execute against new technology projects and experiences (ROI Calculators, Self-Serve GTM tech and approaches, subscription management platforms) that drive website growth, personalization and customer journey management.
- Can strategically work with different Lines of Business to support engagement experiences that will drive interest and growth in a digital first approach.
- Work with the Digital Transformation Marketing Team, Marketing Operations and each global LOB to enable website to support all Digital growth initiatives.
- Interact regularly with solution marketing to understand the language they use to best sell the product then adopt and evolve this language for use in welcome messages, and conversational marketing
- Live and breathe company’s brand voice to ensure bots reflect this point of view in appearance and responses given
- Strong knowledge of conversational marketing. Leverage the Drift platform to create inviting calls-to-action, book qualified meetings for the sales team, route support questions to the Knowledge Base or existing support ticketing system and enroll contacts in email sequences from marketing automation system
- Work within the marketing team to link emails to bots and Conversational Landing Pages, use bots to 'gate' content and set up email nurtures based on bots interacted with
- Work with the ABM team to ensure target accounts are always greeted by assigned rep
- Have an understanding of your Bottomline’s marketing and sales tech stack and the information that flows through it to be pushed into and pulled out of Drift
- Have a clear understanding of what your conversion rates should be and how to leverage copy variations and other experiments to hit those metrics
- Push edits and updates constantly to ensure that bots are providing the best experience on site for customers, prospects and the sales team
- May manage, develop, and mentor direct reports
- Be a Revenue driven marketer that takes a holistic approach to prove return on marketing investment, create, optimal customer experiences and has the growing skillset to have what it takes to compete in a Digital World.
- Has GRIT: Demonstrates daily that they have the Guts, Resilience, Initiative, Tenacity, to drive success for the company while having the power of passion and perseverance to learn, contribute, grow and perform.
- Has a positive attitude that creates an environment of success.
- Understanding of company’s value proposition, lead qualifiers, best fit customer and personas
- Willingness to experiment – even if something doesn't work, be prepared to learn and optimize
- Experience rolling out conversational marketing platforms (like Drift)
- Experience integrating chat tools with CRMs (like Salesforce.com) and marketing automation platforms (like Marketo)
- Ability to work across teams including marketing, sales, procurement, IT and operations
- Quick learner, always looking to embrace and master new technologies
- Ability to multitask and work independently, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with a company practicing account-based marketing
- Development experience using APIs for chat, CRM and marketing automation
- Experience managing or coaching other individuals
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing & Communications, Entrepreneurship, Business Management Preferred
- 3 – 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.