Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners to drive Customer delight and help them grow their business and win in their markets.
As Customer Success Manager, North America, within our Cyber Fraud and Risk Management (CFRM) business unit, you are responsible for optimizing and enriching the customer experience throughout our customer life cycle and orchestrating the customer journey through proactive engagement strategies for your assigned portfolio of NA CFRM Customers.
You are at the forefront of activities that will continuously drive increased customer delight and are ultimately responsible for the retention and significant growth for your assigned Customers.
How you'll contribute:
- Serve as the focal point for targeted customers by establishing and driving an account plan to meet Customer objectives
- Advocate for customers, while managing expectations through regular, proactive communication
- Enable LOB account managers to monitor customer health holistically to minimize customer attrition
- Onboard, train, and educate customers on the solution, as well as fraud tuning processes
- Develop a deep understanding of the solutions, processes to onboard Customers and advise the Customer on best practices, as well as the status of value realization of the solution
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and partners across other Line of Business (LOB) CSMs, sales, marketing, product management, implementation services, operations, support and executive leadership.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with members of the direct (non-LOB) CFRM Customer organization and actively work towards becoming a trusted advisor
- Advise LOB CSMs on CFRM solutions and key plays
- Collaborate with LOB CSMs and Sales team to generate leads and drive new business with existing Customers, by providing insights into the Customer’s business objectives, pain points, and initiatives
- Identify new stakeholders, decision makers and influencers within the Customer organization
- Provide visibility to CFRM leadership on broader Customer account strategy, health score status, product requirements and industry insights
- Provide regular updates to both Customer and internal executives on overall account health and activities
- Assist Vice President, CFRM Operations and Services, with special projects and preparing content for quarterly and monthly executive meetings
- Participate in Monthly and Quarterly reviews which include status of value realization including adoption, and expansion. Proactively raise areas of opportunity, as well as solutions to challenges and issues.
- Serve as an effective Customer advocate for future state product direction by understanding Customer needs and requirements, quantifying the impact it will have on their business and communicating internally
- Build and foster a strong user community and ensure our Customers are taking advantage of best practices, white papers, webinars, etc.
- Process orientation, with a keen focus on Customer goal achievement and KPI’s
- Demonstrated commercial mindset, with an understanding of ‘selling moments’ and has proven experience in consistent achievement of MBO’s.
- Experience using CRM applications for opportunity management, customer success program reporting, while maintaining the most current, accurate Customer data
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in customer facing roles within sales, customer success, account management, solution consulting, pre-sales or professional services within an enterprise SaaS company.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience within the Financial Services and/or FinTech industry, Fraud and Financial Crime domain experience and an understanding of the broader payment ecosystem and competitive landscape relative to the payments world.
- Proven ability to effectively engage with and navigate across corporate functions
- Provide regular, recurring communications about the pulse of our customers to key stakeholderson a weekly basis.
- Ability to work with sales executives and assist with opportunities as subject matter expert
- Able to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Proven to be detailed-oriented, organized and effective time management skills
- Active listening skills, exceptional interpersonal skills and excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Always positive, driven to excel and takes initiative
- Highly collaborative.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, with a business or technical focus.
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.