Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a IT Auditor / Technical Project Manager to innovate, win, and grow with us.
Bottomline Technologies is looking to hire an IT Auditor/Technical Project Manager with an analytical mind and expertise in enterprise level systems, applications, and infrastructure. IT Auditor/Technical Project Managers are expected to have outstanding communication, interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, meticulous attention to detail, and a strong understanding of n-tier systems. This role will have a focus on remediation of EOL systems and licensing compliance across a global organisation.
To ensure success, an IT Auditor/Technical Project Manager must be capable of maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive information while working with a variety of business units, business and technical leaders, technologies, and troubleshooting of the network/infrastructure. Top candidates will display an excellent understanding of Firewalls, Operating Systems, N-Tier Systems, Data Loss Prevention, Web-Proxy, and Security Audits.
This position is located in: Remote/Theale
IT Auditor/Technical Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Examine internal IT controls, evaluate the design and operational effectiveness, determine exposure to risk, and develop remediation strategies.
- Plan, track, implement, monitor, and upgrade enterprise level systems as it pertains to licensing compliance and systems EOL.
- Participate in the change management process.
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
- Communicate complex technical issues in simplified terms to the relevant staff.
- Review, evaluate, and test application controls.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified systems and control risks.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- Convey and report plans, progress & findings to Sr. leadership.
IT Auditor Requirements:
- 3+ years experience as an IT Auditor and/or Technical Project Manager.
- Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance)
- Robust experience Firewalls, Operating Systems, Data Loss Prevention, Web-Proxy, and Security Audits
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Technical Project Manager looking to branch out into Information Security.
- IT Auditor looking to expand Project Management skill set.
- Strong understanding of systems and systems life cycle.
- Exposure to JIRA, Grafana, and asset management tools preferred
Bachelor’s degree (or international equivalent) in Computer Science/Engineering, MIS or related engineering/science fields or related work experience.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer.
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
You’ll love Bottomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.