Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for an experienced Treasury Implementation Consultant to innovate, win, and grow with us!
• Banking or FinTech Operational Cash Management/Reconciliations/Treasury experience or Accounts Payable/Receivable.
• Keen interest in FinTech, technology (API/Block Chain) and banking industry wide business (PSD2, Opening Banking).
• Understanding of Bank customer messaging types e.g. MT940/CAMT/BAI2
• Desirable, possibly been exposed to implementation of systems where they have worked.
• Desirable, Project Management.
• Self-motivator, keen to learn, push themselves to learn (not spoon fed).
• Able to work alone and within a team.
• Happy to travel (50%) – EMEA.
• Meticulous when it comes to being organised.
• A real eye for detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Good listening capabilities.
• Articulate in communication.
• Able to work remotely.
• Able to speak up in public.
• TreasuryXpress implementation consultant who will learn how to use and implement C2T
- Cash Management, Bank Reconciliation, Treasury Management, FX, Loans, RCF’s, Guarantee’s, Bank Account Management
• Client visits to create scope of project
• Preparation of client training agenda’s (customised to client’s needs)
• Training clients on site
• Management of clients, steering a project towards completion
• Project Management
• Managing multiply implementations/projects, bringing all stakeholders (internally and externally) together ensuring all tasks are completed
• Being present on Bank calls and possible Bank meetings
• Managing stakeholder expectations, internally and externally
You’ll love Bottomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer.
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer