We are looking for an awesome Backend Developer to join us!
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
As a member of our R&D group, you will part of creating a new development platform using brand new technologies and concepts. By being part of this new beginning, you will have the opportunity to design new base of our new products and to leave your mark as one of the first few. You will create with us new complex solutions designed for high rates, performance and lean resource consumptions.
Your role will be diverse and meaningful and your contribution will have a great impact on those around you.
How You Will Contribute
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle all the way to production
- Write good design, testable, efficient code
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting them for architectural review
- Ask questions! Ask and challenge with suggestions and idea
What Will Make You Successful
- Computer Science degree or technology unit graduate (8200, Ofek, similar)
- 2-3 years of Java experience in backend development
- Research & debug skills
- Experience with performance & memory analysis - advantage
- Proven experience with writing Spring based application - advantage
- Proven experience with Hibernate – advantage
- Proven experience with Elasticsearch - advantage
Start your #LifeAtBT