Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for Business Process Analyst to innovate, win, and grow with us in remotely!
The Business Process Analyst will be responsible for gathering and documenting business requirements for the development of new business systems and enhancements to existing systems. Become an expert in the business workflows and use of applications as well as existing system functionality. Seek positive outcomes by working closely with technology teams and business resources to identify and implement solutions that support the business unit’s goals. Drive operational excellence by championing a culture of continuous improvement.
How you’ll contribute:
- Partner with key stakeholders in order to translate current processes into diagrams and capability requests
- Review and map core operations to identify inefficiencies, waste, unnecessary manual effort, and opportunities for scalable improvement
- Research best in class business process and formulate desired future state/design for new / improved business processes
- Examine, test, and document new processes holistically to understand the impact of changing them on people, strategy, systems and general business operations
- Analyze process models as they are, comparing them to desired future state and develop a strategy plan to implement the needed changes.
- Analyze and monitor data and key performance indicators related to time, cost, and quality to surface potential operational improvement initiatives
- Collaborate with functional management teams and key business stakeholders to design, develop & implement strategies for optimizing business processes and workflows, as well as enablement of new and existing functionality
- Collate feedback on process and system performance to evaluate and recommend future process improvements
- Ability to measure and monitor the effectiveness of projects and process change to ensure consistent value delivery.
What will make you successful:
- 2 – 3 years of relevant work experience in program management and/or process improvement
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle Business Process management (BPM)
- Experience with Agile, Lean, and/or Six Sigma transformation philosophies, principles, tools, and techniques
- Experience in using data and analytics to identify opportunities for process automation improvements
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with SQL and enterprise business system report creation (Salesforce and ERP)
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, changing environment and to adapt while focusing on key goals and objectives
- Technically Innovative with strong business acumen; can deliver communication to non-technical stakeholder
- Familiarity with Billing, Financial, and Accounting processes and concepts
- Experience with AX2012 R3 and/or D365
- Experience with Salesforce
- Bachelor’s in business administration, Analysis or Commerce; or equivalent work experience.
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBottomline