Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for an Implementation Software Engineer to innovate, win and grow with us virtually, however East Coast is preferred!
As a member of our Paymode-X team, you will be a key part of the delivery, quality and completion of Paymode-X Implementation projects and code development. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of Paymode-X code for implementations and special development projects as needed. This is part of an exciting team that supports our large, award-winning B2B payments network!
How you’ll contribute:
- Unwavering focus on development, quality, document and delivery of Paymode-X code
- Utilize Agile software development procedures and practices, including stand-up meetings and test-driven development
- Collaborate with the Paymode-X Client Implementation and QA Teams with delivery of Paymode-X code to support client requirements
- Engaged with special projects as necessary to move the Paymode-X platform to the most robust, secure, high performing platform as possible.
- Perform unit level and integration level testing of software components and systems to ensure a high degree of quality
- Gain domain expertise in all aspects of B2B payment processing
- Trains, coaches and collaborates with others within organization
- Develops strong relationships with other teams to build collaboration and identify potential opportunities to improve efficiencies and processes
- Assists with the coordination and management of team tasks and resource assignments
- Provides technical guidance
What will make you successful:
- At least 1 year of professional C++ development
- Oracle SQL experience with ability to create complex and efficient queries, a strong plus
- Team-focused with strong collaboration and communications skills but also ability to work independently
- Emphasis on attention to detail and quality
- Able to shift with changing priorities and meet deadlines – assess queue priority and level of effort for project estimation
- Agile programming experience a plus
- Familiarity with ERP systems and electronic payments processing a plus
- Able to be successful in a fast-paced environment that rewards hard work and self-motivation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with ability to verbalize complex technical concepts effectively to non-technical audiences
- Associates degree or higher preferred
You’ll love Bottomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeatBottomline