Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a Revenue Systems Analyst a to innovate, win, and grow with us.
We are seeking a junior systems business analyst to support our revenue systems landscape, within an exciting and dynamic global technology provider.
Financial systems are critical to the operation of the EMEA Revenue Team, from the successful processing of orders, through to the accounting and reporting of those transactions. Systems, including ERP and Revenue Management, often span multiple teams and stakeholders.
Working alongside the stakeholder teams, you will support the Revenue Systems Controller in the identification, implementation and testing of systems improvements, helping to liaise with the technical Enterprise Applications to ensure the successful deployment and testing of improvements.
An excellent communicator, with a strong focus on delivering results, you will be resilient and able think clearly and calmly, working with those around you to find solutions to the challenges that arise.
- Build relationships with stakeholder teams, understanding points of strain and potential improvement.
- Working with the Revenue and Revenue Operations teams to identify and document current processes
- Support the co-ordination of system testing and deployment
- Help ensure appropriate controls and documentation in relation to testing
- Support oversight of data flow between the various individual systems that make up our Financial Operating Systems
- Working with the Enterprise Applications team to created business requirement documentation, to drive improvement of current processes
Education, skill & Knowledge requirements
- Qualifications: 5 GCSE grades C or Above including Maths & English (or equivalent)
- An enthusiasm for systems and technology
- Experience of systems such as Salesforce, Microsoft AX, or similar.
- Clear and professional communicator
- Thoughtful with exceptional attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work
- Ambitious, self-motivated and proactive
Preferred (not essential):
- Working within the SaaS / technology sector
- Previous experience of systems work within Finance/EA/Business Analysis
- Involvement in critical projects or process improvement.
- Further education or professional qualification
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer.
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
You’ll love Bottomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.