We are looking for a talented DevOps Cloud Engineer to join our team!
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
The DevOps Cloud Engineer is a key member of the delivery, quality and completion of our Cyber Fraud and Risk Management team. The engineer will take part in implementations, DevOps activities, integration development and delivery of our CFRM pre-packaged solutions.
This is a high-visibility role for CFRM Cloud DevOps team within an exciting, growing area of our business. It is a chance to gain domain expertise in all aspects of cyber fraud prevention technologies.
This role can be based out of any of our office locations in the US, or, out of an open location within the United States
- Lead the design, setup, integration and maintenance of the product based on Bottomline cloud services
- Responsible for deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting of multitenant SaaS solution.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain automation of cloud build and deployment tools
- Work closely with R&D, Engineering, Fraud Advisory and product teams to provide secure, reliable and scalable solutions
- Be part of a new DevOps Agile team of Bottomline products for Cloud customers around the world.
- Perform integration level testing of software components and systems to ensure a high degree of quality
- Trains, coaches and collaborates with others within organization
- Develops strong relationships with other teams and customers to build collaboration and identify potential opportunities to improve efficiencies and processes
- Ongoing implementation and maintenance of multitenant SaaS solution; automation of deployments, monitoring, troubleshooting errors
- Utilize Agile software development procedures and practices, including daily stand-up meetings and test-driven development
- At least 1 year of professional Java development experience
- At least 2 years of database experience, i.e. Oracle, MS SQL or DB2
- 2+ years of DevOps/Automation/Infrastructure experience:
- Experience with Hibernate(or similar) ORM tool and Spring framework - mandatory
- Experience in DevOps development - mandatory
- Customer-facing experience – advantage
- Knowledge of automation/configuration management systems (at least one of Puppet, Chef, or Ansible) – advantage
- Knowledge of writing infrastructure as code (IaC) using Terraform - advantage
- One year developing with Hibernate (or similar) ORM tool is required
- One year developing with a Spring framework is required
- Working experience with Windows and Linux is required
- Experience with JEE, XML, JDBC, JMX, and Web UI frameworks and application servers are a strong plus. Experience supporting web applications is a plus
- Must be a problem solver and self-learner. Ability to research, analyze and provide a solution to newly identified issues
- Team focused with strong collaboration and communications skills
- Emphasis on attention to detail and quality
- Agile programming experience a plus
- Able to be successful in a fast-paced environment that rewards hard work and self-motivation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Associates degree or higher preferred