Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a Graduate Software Engineer to innovate, win, and grow with us at our India office. You will have an opportunity to work on as backend developer, frontend developer, mobile developer, quality engineer, data science and product owner depending upon your skillset and interest.
As a member of the Development team, you will work with a fast paced, dynamic group whose focus is delivering proof of concepts, prototypes and scalable frameworks that delight our customers. The work requires working with, and learning from, a variety of highly skilled professionals through the entire lifecycle of product creation.
How you’ll contribute:
- Gain a deep understanding of our markets, the needs of our customers, and the day-to-day activities of the people that use our products
- Work with senior team members to identify innovative opportunities
- Quickly research, prototype, and create final solutions that deliver value to our customers
- Establish repeatable and scalable solutions that other groups can build upon
What will make you successful:
- Demonstrate creative problem solving and defeat the “blank page” with bare bones requirements
- Enjoy working in uncharted territory
- Able to formulate multiple perspectives and provide recommendations on the best path forward
- Knowledgeable in development and contemporary full stack development
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Technology, and/or UX related degree or equivalent
What’s in it for you:
- Bottomline Graduate Scheme – join with a group of 15-20 other recent graduates as trainee engineer for 12 weeks and kick off your career learning about all aspects of Bottomline including but not limited to line of business overviews and continued learning and development sessions.
- Career Prospects – Our graduates quickly become vital to Bottomline’s success and have clear career progression in front of them. Upon successful completion of training/hands-on experience, you will join BT as full-time employee.
- Competitive Benefits – competitive pay, bonus, retirement benefits, insurance schemes covering self & family, public holidays & different types of leaves and comprehensive reimbursement program to take care employee & family wellbeing.
- Exceptional Culture – amazing and supportive people, beautiful office space and challenging work
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer.
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.