Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Executive for NA Corporate Payments to innovate, win and grow with us.
Bottomline’s SaaS Treasury, Payments and Risk Management solutions empower corporate treasury with total visibility into their global cash, payments, liquidity, and financial risk management. Currently, Bottomline is seeking an experienced “hunter” to identify, qualify, and close new customers for this highly visible group. Focusing on N. American organizations, you will be tasked with managing complex sales-cycles for Bottomline’s leading Treasury Management and Payments solutions. The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting to deal closure. As the strategic advisor to the client, this individual is required to have an in-depth understanding of the client's business, goals, strategies, and industry trends. This role is passionate about helping clients meet their business objectives by integrating world-class, innovative payment and technology solutions.
- Present, promote, and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Generate demand by discovering and solving for business problems and pain points.
- Ability to sell the value and return-on-investment, not just technical functionalities.
- Establish, develop, and maintain trusted relationships with senior level decision makers and other key buyers.
- Lead customer outreach through cold calling and sales / marketing campaigns
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within Sales Plan.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members, presales, telemarketing, marketing and other departments.
- Collaborate with product, marketing, implementations and support to understand our products and methodologies.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback .
- Certified Treasury Professional - Desired, but not required
- Software-as-a-Service sales experience strongly preferred: Treasury Management Software, Payments and/or Fintech experience a plus
- Proven experience selling six, seven figure SaaS solutions
- Proven experience dealing with C-level technical and business buyers at large corporates including CFOs, Corporate Treasurers, Controllers.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales – min five years
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Degree level education
- Experience with CRM tools such as Salesforce.com and prospecting tools like ZoomInfo, Discover.org, LinkedIn Navigator.
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBottomline