The Senior Software Developer is involved in all stages of development including planning, implementation, testing, documentation, release and product support; work to debug and implement new changes to systems as they are prioritized. He/she must have good inter-personal, oral and written communication skills and have strong problem-solving skills with an aptitude for learning.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop code for system changes or new modules within Bottomline core technology and architecture according to specifications and standards
- Participates and contribute in formal and informal code reviews
- Prepares and executes accurate unit test plans, test data, and test modules and scripts
- Documents code changes and unit test results per Best Practices
- Performs production support and troubleshooting and maintenance (defect resolution)
- 5+ years’ experience developing software in multi-tier architecture.
- Expert level understanding of all phases of SDLC, preferably with Agile methodology.
- Solid experience developing with SQL queries, stored procedures, views and triggers for Oracle databases.
- Understanding of multi-tier architecture, Web based development, and Services Oriented Architecture. Experience coding REST and SOAP services.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills. Able to step into complex situations and take responsibility.
- Solid knowledge working with version control systems like bitbucket and build tools like maven.
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Able to guide junior developers.
- Ability to learn and master internal frameworks quickly.
- Deep knowledge in writing complex unit tests.
- XML and knowledge of generating Java data binding code from XSDs
- Knowledge of Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic and IBM MQ
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Experience developing complex financial applications.
Education and Experience:
4-year college degree in Computer Science or equivalent
About CapitalCloud India Pvt Ltd, A Bottomline Company:
CapitalCloud India Pvt Ltd is wholly owned subsidiary of Bottomline Technologies.
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. Weempower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
Bottomline Technologies provides collaborative payment, invoice and document automation solutions to corporations, financial institutions and banks around the world. The company's solutions are used to streamline, automate and manage processes involving payments, invoicing, global cash management, supply chain finance and transactional. documents. Organizations trust these solutions to meet their needs for cost reduction, competitive differentiation and optimization of working capital.
Serving industries such as financial services, insurance, health care, technology, communications, education, media, manufacturing and government, Bottomline provides products and services to approximately 80 of the Fortune 100 companies and 70 of the FTSE (Financial Times) 100 companies.