We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to innovate, win and grow with us!
As a senior member of our R&D group, you will design, develop and deploy Java based innovative solutions to prevent financial crimes. Your role will be diverse and meaningful and your contribution will have a great impact on those around you.
What will you be doing?
- Cooperate with product, architects and other tech leads to deliver amazing solutions and experience that improve our product.
- Be part of an agile scrum team.
- Share your experience and knowledge across the company to achieve our goals.
What do you need?
- Computer Science degree or technology unit graduate (8200, Ofek, similar)
- 2-3 years of proven Java recent experience in backend development
- 2-3 years of proven react based UI development
- Research & debug skills
- Proven experience with writing Spring based application - advantage
- Proven experience with Hibernate - advantage
- Proven experience with Elasticsearch - advantage
- Experience with performance & memory analysis - advantage
Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
You will love Bottomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud and this starts with building an amazing team filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT