Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business, and win in their markets.
We are looking for a Enterprise Support Account Manager to innovate, win and grow with us!
Wanted: You are passionate about delivering first class customer service and use this determination to inspire those around you to succeed.
You form excellent technical relationships with clients, through your unrivaled ability to communicate technical information to both techies and business contacts alike.
As an Enterprise Support Account Manager (ESAM) you are calm and logical in challenging situations. Your ability to take the lead, think on your feet and multitask like a pro makes incident management a breeze.
Your decisions are well informed, risk adverse and always centered around client delight. You make it your mission to instill this thinking into your colleagues and our processes.
Working closely with our Client, Support and Operations teams you have a unique view of Bottomline services. Your role enables you to identify areas for improvement and influence positive change.
About the role:
- Develop into a trusted technical advisor for Bottomline’s diverse and ever expanding client base. Forming relationships with our clients from some of the world’s leading financial institutions, FTSE 100 companies and emerging fintechs.
- Strive for service excellence in every decision taken. Facilitate smooth resolution of incidents, clear communication and management of problems through to completion.
- Work together with Bottomline Operational, Support and Client teams to deliver the best possible experience for customers.
Technical Relationship Management
- Partner with selected high-value customers to be a single point of contact for all things technical.
- Join client meetings (face to face and by phone) to deliver technical information around change, service issues and how Bottomline’s diverse and powerful toolsets can be leveraged within our customer’s business.
- Understand Bottomline’s operational roadmap and confidently review this with clients
- Proactively gain a full understanding of Bottomline products and how these fit into individual Clients solutions
- Demonstrate the ability to flex communication style according to audience and circumstance
- Identify requirements for service improvement plans and sponsor these through to completion
- Support framework for SLA reporting and regulator reporting requirements
- Identify opportunities for solution cross-sell
- Supporting wider operations team with in-house client facing projects
- Display a calm and focused approach to incident management, ensuring normal operations are restored as quickly as possible, with the least service impact.
- Communicate proactively and with confidence to your clients about the scale, progress, and route to resolution including understanding of the business impact to the client of any service disrupting event.
- Ensuring escalation routes are clearly defined, internally and with third party suppliers
- Categorise, prioritise and track problems through to resolution, ensuring updates are provided to key stakeholders. Validate problem resolutions to ensure these continue to meet business requirements.
- For allocated clients, oversee support queues, highlighting aged cases and SLA breeches for immediate action.
Constantly improve by:
- Ensuring proper alignments to ITIL and relevant regulatory/industry standards
- Requesting feedback on communication strategies to boost clarity for clients
- Achieving and exceeding our SLA’s and Customer Delight targets
- Demonstrating persistence to achieve goals and objectives
You must have:
- BS/BA degree (Relevant apprenticeship/ work experience)
- Flexibility to travel for work
- High level technical understanding
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to translate technical terminology to business-oriented information
- Confidence to make the right decision at the right time
- Organisation skills to deliver to set deadlines, taking responsibility and accountability for quality outcomes.
- Embrace working as part of a team to meet group objectives
- Ability to handle difficult situations and remain calm under pressure
- Organisational skills and keen attention to detail
The WOW! Factor - We would love it if you have:
- Experience in service management or a customer facing role
- Understanding of ITIL framework
- IT or Computer Science qualifications
- Knowledge of the Banking, Financial Services