Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business, and win in their markets.
We are looking for a Sr Technical Project Manager to innovate, win, and grow with us in Portsmouth, NH.
As the Senior Technical Project Manager, you'll deliver complex global Cloud Operations projects collaborating across the organization to drive global services delivery within our data centers. We are seeking an expert communicator who excels at negotiation and who can influence stakeholders. The Sr. Technical PM will motivate team members and present a history of successful project delivery, expertise in Cloud SaaS application delivery, who enjoys the mentorship of team members and drives process improvement at every opportunity.
How you'll contribute:
- Develop and manage complex global projects that extend and improve core Bottomline services across data centers.
- Drive project discovery, planning, and grooming across Cloud Operations teams and business partners (DBAs, Networking, System Operations, Site Reliability Engineering, DevOps, Product, Automation / Engineering, Development, QA, and Support).
- Manage project communication and status reporting, risk mitigation, scheduling, resourcing, and backlog management.
- Support change management policies and procedures to ensure the successful delivery of services in a secure and highly available manner.
- Manage inter-team activities and project dependencies to ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide leadership / mentoring to team members on project processes and governance.
- Align project delivery schedules to business and Cloud Operation priorities and resource capacity.
- Serve as a liaison between business teams and technical teams to ensure alignment on goals, project priorities, and delivery dates.
- Organize and facilitate stakeholder and management steering committee meetings, project planning meetings, daily stand-ups, sprint/release planning, and other Agile/Scrum-related meetings.
- Ensure the delivery team is practicing core Agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Actively participate in process improvement development that supports SaaS excellence and automation objectives.
What will make you successful:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- PMP, CSM, MPM, and PMI-ACP preferred
- 8+ years of Project Management experience
- An understanding of the full software development life cycle, SDLC best practices, and Agile methodologies
- The expertise in project management methodologies and practices
- A history of demonstrated leadership on large, complex, technical projects
- Knowledge of datacenter infrastructures and hosting/cloud-based application management
- Experience managing infrastructure automation (infrastructure-as-code) and automated code deployment projects
- Technical proficiency with MS Office Suite and MS Project
- Technical ability with Atlassian (JIRA and Confluence) is preferred
You'll love Botttomline because we seek to delight our customers in everything we do. We are passionate about building a company we can all be proud of, and this starts with building outstanding teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBottomline