Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a SWIFT Consultant to innovate, win, and grow with us!
Bottomline is looking for an enthusiastic SWIFT Engineerto support SWIFT and Bottomline solutions on our hosted platform. The Service Bureau team in Singapore administers the hosted platform to ensure sustainability, efficiency and value creation. In this business-critical role, the candidate will work with other team members to implement, manage, upgrade and fix SWIFT and Bottomline solutions on the hosted platform and provide technical advice for our customers. With an acute sense of priorities and strong technical skills, you will assist in the identification and resolution of critical system issues that impact business operations.
As a SWIFT Consultant, a typical day might include the following:
• Install a new Bottomline solution on the hosted platform
• Rollout an upgrade or patch to the SWIFT solutions
• Deliver technical advice to Bottomline’s clients
• Providing services and training on Bottomline own solutions
• Investigate and analyse a technical production issue
You’re good at:
• Having a solid IT experience in the Financial Industry
• Providing technical support to clients
• SWIFT solutions (Alliance Access / Alliance Gateway / SWIFT Net Link / HSM)
• SWIFT operations (messages, routing, PKI’s, etc.)
• Windows and Linux server administration
• Relational databases (SQL scripting and database administration)
• Client service and customer’s delight
• Working independently
• Working under pressure when required
• Having flexible approach to issues
• Communicating in English, both via email and over the phone
• You’re fluent in another language
• Networking concepts (TCP\IP, routing, switching, VLANs, Firewalls)
• Knowledge of sanctions filtering
Just in case this isn’t the job for you, but perhaps you know someone who would be a perfect fit – send them this link. Thanks!
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer.
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.