Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a Director, Corporate Networking & Communication to innovate, win, and grow with us in Portsmouth, NH.
This role will provide both operational and strategic oversight of our global Corporate Network and Communications Infrastructure, including support for internet / interconnectivity of 30+ global offices and management of a variety of on-premise and cloud-based communications and connectivity platforms.
How you’ll contribute:
- Accountable for the operations and strategy of Bottomline’s Enterprise Corporate LAN, WAN, VPN and Communications platforms (Video Conferencing, Telephony)
- Review and assess current Network, Telephony and Communications infrastructure/solutions and provide direction on required improvements and modernization
- Manage the global team responsible for Enterprise Networking/Communications, and develop staffing plans to support growth and initiatives
- Manage team sprint planning as well as develop a backlog of projects for longer term Networking & Communications strategy
- Collaborate with Global IT and Hosting teams to ensure that solutions deployed are integrated as required across other modern workplace platforms and applications
- Develop and oversee financial planning for Corporate Networking & Communications function, including strategic longer-term fiscal year planning and budget forecasts
- Define SLAs and KPIs for the group, and adhering to them
- Engage with vendors and stay up to date with emerging technology solutions and industry trends, aligning longer-term strategic planning with relevant modern technologies
What will make you successful:
- 8+ years of experience with Enterprise Networking, Telephony, Video Conference and other Communications platforms. This role will be strategic, though should also be an SME and hands-on capable as needed
- Expert knowledge of WAN and LAN architectures, designs and best practices
- Experience with Cisco Products, including Cisco AnyConnect VPN, SD-WAN and Meraki infrastructure
- Experience managing Avaya and/or Cisco telephony, including migration of legacy communications platforms to SaaS or cloud-based modern solutions
- Experience with Video Conferencing Platforms/Solutions, including Cisco Webex, Microsoft Teams, Zoom or similar
- Experience aligning IT solutions to business goals and ensuring scalability of solution
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBottomline