Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a Technical Support Analyst to innovate, win, and grow with us.
As a member of Customer Support, your day to day work will include the monitoring of alerts, working on internal and customer related cases, taking appropriate action to resolve issues, answering queries or escalating calls and working with other internal and external teams where appropriate. During problem investigations you will be required to troubleshoot the Bottomline core systems on Linux and Windows, and applications and payment flows to determine and resolve issues.
How you’ll contribute:
- Your passion will be prevention of customer issues. You will strive to monitor and react to alerts and P1’s focusing on immediate and effective communication and resolution
- Your awesome customer service skills will mean you can communicate easily and clearly with customers, even when they are stressed and confused.
- Your incredible ability to adapt and flex will mean you can quickly learn new things, deploying knowledge effectively and solving complex problems.
- Having a sound and confident knowledge of ITIL will mean you can operate within industry best practice.
- You will love contributing ideas, sharing innovation and boosting team spirit.
- Building a knowledge base and documenting critical content will be something you are comfortable with.
- You will enjoy managing customer calls, cases and chats feeling motivated by building strong customer relationships.
What will make you successful:
Knowledge of Payments related industries and knowledge of SWIFT systems, SWIFT payments, ISO 20022 and Bacs related payments
ITIL best practice experience/qualification in Service Continuity Management, Change Management, and Escalation Process.
- Education in a Computer Science related area or have experience in a relevant field related to the job.
- Experience administering and supporting SWIFT related systems such as SWIFTNet Link and SWIFT CBT.
- Working understanding of Payment messaging including SWIFT MT/MX and ISO 20022. Experience with Bacs related payments would be an added bonus.
- Experience with Linux environments with sufficient skill level for application management including software upgrades, command line work. Shell scripting experience would be beneficial but not essential.
- Some experience of Windows environments with knowledge of navigation and management of these systems.
- The team also works closely with Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server databases so a basic level of knowledge of SQL to be able to generate queries and work with databases is a requirement.
- Knowledge of Java would be useful but not a requirement.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer.
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.