Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their businesses and win in their markets.
We are looking for an energetic and passionate growth-oriented marketer to innovate, win, and grow with us. As Director, Marketing Programs you will help accelerate membership growth of our Paymode-X network through creative, compelling and effective outbound campaigns.
Qualified candidates will be highly effective communicators with proven analytical experience uncovering key insights that inform outbound campaign strategies that span the buy-cycle in a
fast-paced, complex B2B sales environment.
How you'll contribute:
- Understand Paymode-X network value proposition and personas for vendor members across segments and translate it into world-class outbound campaigns that engage and nurture target audiences and maximize enrollments into our network of 425,000+ businesses.
- In partnership with solutions marketing and digital strategy, co-develop content, messaging and integrated campaign plans that drive enrollments and revenue using a variety of tactics across channels.
- Collaborate with line-of-business/vendor enrollment sales team to track, measure, analyze and communicate outbound program results, maintaining a data-first approach to continually measure and optimize performance and improve conversion and ROI.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing operations teams to source appropriate contacts required to ensure quality data segments that position campaigns for success.
- Leverage results and lessons learned working cross-functionally with key stakeholders to continuously improve messaging and activities.
- Centralize and manage campaign calendar and collaborate on lead follow-up process with vendor enrollment sales team to ensure seamless customer engagement strategies.
- Enable sales teams to continue conversations with target audiences via online and offline channels, ultimately helping to progress interest to enrollment.
- Be a creative thinker who is results-driven, brings fresh ideas to bear, and enjoys complex problem solving.
- Be a leader, collaborator, and effective communicator who thrives in a rapidly evolving environment and loves working with sales teams.
- Bring a positive and all in attitude that enhances our “with and for each other” culture.
- Conduct ongoing research and education on the latest technologies and best practices in digital marketing, demand generation, and content strategies that engage and convert interest across stages of the buy-cycle.
- Oversee internal communication of campaigns and results.
- Manage relationships with agency/third-party partners as needed.
What will make you successful:
- 10+ years’ experience in demand generation, campaign strategy, field marketing or equivalent role in complex B2B technology marketing environment.
- Proven success executing highly effective programs that drive engagement and accelerate demand, across a broad range of strategies, including email marketing, account-based marketing, and digital/inbound.
- Creative and innovative thought process to bring customer-centric messages to market that build awareness, drive engagement and convert to revenue.
- Ability to communicate the rationale and results of demand generation strategies to key line of business stakeholders across product, sales, and senior management.
- Hands on experience with Marketing Automation Platforms (Pardot, Marketo preferred), Sales Engagement Platforms (Outreach preferred) and CRM systems (Salesforce preferred.)
- Familiarity with analyzing lead/ pipeline data
- Proficiency leveraging persona and/or ideal customer profile models to inform, build, segment and enrich audience profiles/ contact data to support outbound campaign strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A collaborative and flexible personality who adapts easily to change and is comfortable working in a fast-paced, hyper growth environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience in the financial technology, card, merchant acquiring, banking, or payments space a plus but not required.
- Bachelor's Degree with a Marketing or Business focus preferred.
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start Your #LifeAtBottomline