Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business, and win in their markets.
We are looking for a Senior Director of Marketing, Fraud and Financial Crime to innovate, win and grow with us.
In this role you will help define, develop, measure and optimize creative, compelling and effective messaging, content, and campaigns that feed our global CFRM marketing revenue engine. You will be responsible for the strategy and day-to-day oversight of global CFRM marketing programs that engage, nurture, accelerate and convert targeted interest across marketing channels. You will have a strong track record of working across product, sales, and marketing to develop highly targeted and personalized content and campaigns that generate qualified leads that convert to pipeline and revenue in a B2B and/or SaaS-based company.
How you'll contribute:
- Work with internal and external subject matter experts leveraging your knowledge of customer and persona-driven strategies to get inside the minds of potential buyers – across targeted regions and buying centers
- Produce compelling messaging and content that engages target audiences and facilitates authentic conversations that move buyers through the funnel with greater velocity and precision
- Define, develop and activate multi-channel campaigns focused on acquiring new customers, migrating existing customers and expanding growth within existing accounts across the CFRM solutions portfolio in support of pipeline and revenue objectives
- Ensure the global CFRM marketing revenue engine (Programs + Telemarketing) is operating efficiently and tuned for high performance
- Engage 3rd party industry and media partners to help amplify the Bottomline brand and meet targeted audiences where they go for credible information
- Own deliverables across the entire marketing funnel (Inquiry – Sales Qualified Lead), track and optimize performance at each stage, and create a predictable and healthy demand engine while achieving engagement goals with named/targeted accounts
- Drive continued optimization across online & offline programs to ensure customer acquisition costs are in line with return on investment goals
- Analyze campaign outcomes in detail, drawing insights to facilitate data-driven decision making and next steps
- Provide executive-level transparency of demand generation and marketing results on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Partner with sales and marketing operations teams to ensure quality data sets and key systems (Marketo, Salesforce) effectively support demand generation efforts and optimize the end-to-end lead management process
What will make you successful:
- 12+ years’ experience in demand generation, campaign strategy, field marketing or equivalent role in complex B2B technology marketing environment
- Previous experience working with financial crime, risk and compliance solutions in fintech, payments and/or banking industry
- Creative and innovative thought process to bring customer-centric messages to market that build awareness, drive engagement and convert to revenue
- Proficiency leveraging persona and/or ideal customer profile models to inform, build, segment and enrich audience profiles to support outbound campaign strategies
- Proven success executing highly effective marketing programs that drive engagement and accelerate demand, across a broad range of strategies, including email marketing, account-based marketing, and digital/inbound
- Ability to communicate the rationale and results of demand generation strategies to key line of business stakeholders across product, sales, and senior management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with analyzing lead/ pipeline data
- Data-driven & extremely organized
- Significant experience working with dynamic teams and internal stakeholder groups
- Experience with Marketo (or equivalent Marketing Automation platform) and Salesforce.com
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud. This starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that work with and for each other every day. Come be a part of this multi-award winning Marketing team!
Start your #LifeAtBottomline