Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for an Account Based Marketing (ABM) Program Manager to innovate, win, and grow with us.
The ABM Program Manager is responsible for designing and implementing account-based marketing programs that create new pipeline opportunities in target accounts and/or accelerate opportunities already in progress. This role works closely with solutions marketing, sales, customer success and digital marketing teams to design programs that help us meet our shared goals around ABM revenue, pipeline, and account penetration. The ideal candidate is self-starter, highly analytical, resourceful and team-oriented with excellent communication and organizational skills and has a track record of delivering results in a fast-paced and changing business environment.
How you'll contribute:
- Define, design, execute, optimize and measure 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named accounts & contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals
- Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts
- Partner with digital marketing, content, and business development teams to design ABM playbooks and sequences that utilize outbound prospecting, custom events and webinars, digital marketing, and other channels and techniques to reach and engage key personas at target accounts
- Track ongoing results and optimize marketing messages, CTAs, and delivery methods based on learnings
- Collaborate with solutions marketing to continually optimize value propositions and positioning of campaigns
- Train and assist the sales team in executing campaigns where appropriate
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner
- Communicate and present program milestones at the executive level
What will make you successful:
- 7+ years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience within enterprise software/SaaS
- Track record of success developing integrated ABM & traditional demand generation campaigns and executing programs to achieve sales goals
- Enthusiasm for data-driven marketing and demonstrated ability to report and make decisions based on web analytics, ad performance, and email performance data
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns using Marketo (or equivalent Marketing Automation platform) and Salesforce
- Extremely organized with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple campaigns with multiple teams simultaneously all while having a keen attention to details
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly growing and changing environment
- Must be high energy, passionate and have a positive "can do" attitude
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns
- Familiarity with complex sales cycles and how to employ marketing communication strategies to engage and nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth across all levels of influencers and decision-makers
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to engage and nurture highly qualified leads
- Team player with outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills required
- High level of attention to detail is essential; must be metrics-driven and results-oriented with demonstrated analytical skills and organization
- Ability to articulate and present plan strategies, objectives, results, challenges and course corrections at the executive level both inside marketing and within the Line of Business (LoB)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or comparable education/experience
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud. This starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that work with and for each other every day. Come be a part of this multi-award winning Marketing team!
Start your #LifeAtBottomline
Keywords [ABM, Accounts Based Marketing, Revenue Generation, Customer Marketing, Strategic Accounts Marketing, Digital Marketing]