QA Engineer- Manual
The QA Test Engineer position at CapitalCloud, A Bottomline Company, will be responsible for further defining and expanding the test framework and writing and executing tests cases in a complex Java/Oracle enterprise web environment. The QA Engineer will be asked to assist & guide the test efforts of members in the Development & QA team and ensure the test strategy complements the overall testing strategy for DB-IQ Enterprise. The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of testing frameworks and methodologies in web-based enterprise software systems.
This position is based at our Bangalore, India office.
- Development and maintenance of Test frameworks and systems.
- Review and Analysis of JIRA Stories and/or related documentation.
- Act as the QA SME on a DBIQ-Enterprise Scrum Team
- Writing of Test cases and Test plans. (Functional, End-to-End workflow tests)
- Development and execution of complex test scripts which readily and clearly identify variations from expected results.
- Work closely with developers and QA engineers to discuss defects and resolutions.
- Assist developers and QA engineers in the ownership, creation and consumption of tests.
Technical Skill Requirements:
- 2+ years hands on experience in web based Quality Assurance.
- Direct experience designing, building and implementing a QA test framework.
- Ability to perform test case creation and execution against enterprise UI web applications.
- Ability to read, write and analyze SQL database queries. (MSSQL, Oracle)
- Technical knowledge of at least some of the following applications: SQL Developer, VMware, Eclipse/IntelliJ, SoapUI, Jenkins, JMeter.
General Skill Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding problem solving skills and ability to own and self-manage daily tasks.
- In-depth understanding of software QA processes, and methodologies.
- Team player in a high demanding fast paced environment.
- Experience working in a true Agile environment.
- Working knowledge and experience with JIRA, Confluence, & bitbucket and Git.
- Minimum BS in Computer Science or related field.
About CapitalCloud, A Bottomline Company:
Bottomline Technologies provides collaborative payment, invoice and document automation solutions to corporations, financial institutions and banks around the world. The company's solutions are used to streamline, automate and manage processes involving payments, invoicing, global cash management, supply chain finance and transactional documents. Organizations trust these solutions to meet their needs for cost reduction, competitive differentiation and optimization of working capital.
Serving industries such as financial services, insurance, health care, technology, communications, education, media, manufacturing and government, Bottomline provides products and services to approximately 80 of the Fortune 100 companies and 70 of the FTSE (Financial Times) 100 companies.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.