Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a Senior UI Developer to innovate, win, and grow with us!
An opportunity to work on the UK’s leading cloud-based payments and business solutions suite. Bottomline Technologies delivers compelling user experiences built with modern UI technologies to business and organisations around the world. We are looking to add the right individual to our highly skilled and dedicated UI Development group.
As a Senior UI Developer at Bottomline, you will contribute to one of Bottomline’s key Platforms and work closely with Product Owners, Engineering, Design, and UX specialists to deliver experiences that surprise and delight our customers.
- Provide clear communication across multiple scrum teams to senior management.
- Helping to keep our development best practices up to date.
- Participation in Code Reviews.
- Creation of prototypes and proof of concepts to drive the future state of one of Bottomline’s platforms.
- Provide effort and risk estimates to support planning.
- Collaboration with product designers and UX specialists to refine component specifications and translate those designs into UI Components.
- Maintenance and contribution to Bottomline’s UI Design Library.
- A strong proponent of clean, valid, maintainable, and semantically correct HTML and CSS.
- Working knowledge of CSS frameworks LESS and JSS.
- Demonstrable experience of Mobile First development practices and solid understanding of Responsive Design principles.
- Understanding of front-end build and packaging tools such as Webpack, Rollup, Grunt or Gulp is a plus.
- Experience writing unit and integration tests.
- In-depth knowledge of the capabilities of IE11+, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
- Working experience with WCAG 2.0 Level A and AA success criteria.
- Good understanding of React and the overall React ecosystem is a plus.
- Experience with Backbone and Marionette is a plus.
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM) methodology is a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- 5+ years’ experience working as a UI Developer.
- S. in Computer Science or equivalent studies in modern technologies.
- Online portfolio or live example of work.
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer.
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.