Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a Customer Data Analyst to innovate, win, and grow with us.
The Customer Data Analyst will evolve Bottomline’s data strategy and analytics to drive Customer success. This role will partner with data scientists, product management and customer engagement teams to derive insights which will inform new products, new features, and new ways to delight our customers through their journey. Finding and understanding new data relationships will help Bottomline to unlock new innovations and opportunities to delight Customers.
You will help Bottomline to never lose a customer by using key performance predictors and metrics to ensure we are executing effectively to consistently deliver Customer success and delight.
In this role, you will:
- Architect and deliver dashboards to effectively represent key performance predictors and metrics which indicate Customer health, trigger next best action, and indicate areas of improvement
- Partner with the Data Science to define and source customer data sets on an ongoing basis
- Analyze data and trends to enable Bottomline to consistently deliver Customer Delight
- Enable the Customer journey by ensuring an exceptional experience throughout the entire journey, from consideration to active advocacy
- Enable Customer Success Teams to build partnerships with Customers by deriving insights which lead to next best actions and new ways to deliver Customers value and delight
- Manage the implementation of new data sets and data solutions, including requirements gathering, design, testing, training, successful roll-out, and continuous improvement
- Promote a customer-centric mindset in all interactions, decisions, approaches
- Perform other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the Customer Success department
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- A track record of success with advanced analytics, working with large data sets, to uncover and unlock new opportunities to deliver value to Customers
- Ability to build relationships with customers and stakeholders to gain in-depth understanding of Customer problems and needs
- Strong communication skills; ability to work with a variety of stakeholders including executives
- Ability to learn new tools and systems very quickly
- Strong business acumen; ability to understand and translate business needs into technical requirements and design
- Excellent organization skills; experience creating and maintaining detailed project plans, meeting deadlines, and proactively surfacing risks and issues
- Strong attention to detail and desire to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Own the technical administration and day-to-day management of all tools in the Customer Operations technology stack
- Own reporting needs for Customer Success; develop and maintain dashboards CS Leadership
- Develop self service capabilities for all levels of management, utilizing Bottomline’s central analytics environment
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer.
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.