Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a Market Development Manager – Fraud Solutions to innovate, win, and grow with us.
Fighting fraud and financial crime is distinctive part of our organisation, and an important component of our growth strategy. We are expanding our team to invite like-minded people who are passionate in growing a business, and delighting and surprising customers in the areas of fraud, risk and compliance.
The Market Development Manager – Fraud Solutions, is the commercial product owner for Bottomline’s Fraud solutions portfolio. They are responsible for building compelling propositions based on industry and regulatory drivers, that drive customer value and support compliance in the payments industry. The role will work with cross-functional teams, and very closely with Sales, Product, Marketing and Data Science. The Market Development Manager – Fraud Solutions, will own the go-to-market activities and launch of new and exciting services to existing Bottomline customers, and specific bias to growing net new business with standalone fraud & financial crime solutions.
The role will look to create packages of high value solutions to take to corporates and Banks across different geographies, by working with the teams in their respective regions. In addition, a big part of this role is to grow net new business into Bottomline with standalone fraud & compliance propositions. The role is responsible for listening to our internal stakeholders and external customers to contribute to the overall Fraud & Financial Crime roadmap. The role owns the overall go-to-market strategy and key plays to bring successful growth to Bottomline through innovative and compelling products. There will be a need for supporting at a sales level in educating and training teams on their solutions and be the Subject Matter Expert in front of customers when needed, as well as events and conferences.
- Proposition creation, commercial thinking and ownership
- Working closely with the Senior Product Management team to evaluate and decide on the future direction of new and existing Fraud, Risk & Compliance solutions
- Thinking big, and identifying partners & M&A targets to accelerate growth and scale the business.
- Occasional visits to Singapore, US, Switzerland and Israel may be necessary
- Delight customers by creating real value to their Fraud Solution practice
- Innovation of services through market understanding, and customer engagement
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 5 years relevant experience in payment fraud solutions with a proven track record of success
- Any relevant industry qualifications to support their experience
- Ownership of taking solutions to market
- Understanding and appreciation of how to influence and lead cross-functional teams in different geographies and time zones
- Able to multi task and succeed in a demanding and challenging environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively at a senior level
- Highly Customer & commercially focused
- High command of verbal and written English
- French speaking advantageous but not essential
- Self-motivated team player focused on action and results
- Strong emotional intelligence skills
- Well organised with good communication and reporting skills
- Not afraid to make changes to processes or technology to improve the organisation
- Ability to successfully work under tight deadlines
- Ability to know when to make decisions (versus when to defer to higher management) and how to communicate them to others on the team
- Efficiency & quality at the core of all work
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer.
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.