Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a New Business Development Manager to innovate, win, and grow with us.
Bottomline is looking for an enthusiastic and target driven Business Development Manager who will join a growing team, taking responsibility for self-generating and closing new logos from an extensive suite of SaaS solutions across multiple verticals. Proven ability in new business with partners or direct sales experience would be highly regarded.
Full product and sales training will be given to the successful candidate.
As a Business Development Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- This is a hunting role – Net new logo acquisition should excite you
- Screening potential business sales and converting the business to close
- Plan approaches and pitch documents and presentations aligning with the brand
- Ensuring all sales leads, referrals and all pitches and tenders are followed up in a timely manner
- Delivering presentations to audiences from users to Board level, either face to face or via Webex
- Understand, interpret and document customer requirements
- Identifying and building new relationships over the phone and face to face
- Proactive contribution and feedback to improve the success of future marketing campaigns
- Identifying cross sell opportunities to maximise revenue
- Successfully influence and negotiate to drive results
- Completion of sales order paperwork, clearly and accurately
- Reporting to Sales Director, key sales metrics including weekly forecast, pipeline activity and key deals
You’re good at:
- Sales - preferably in a software/technology business environment - Ideally SaaS
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a new business development role
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Proven new business development management and used to working to sales targets
- Negotiation, influencing and self-motivation - Working under pressure to achieve defined targets
- Communicating - written and spoken English
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer.
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.