Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of Working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for Quality Automation Engineer to innovate, win, and grow with us in Bangalore, India.
As a member of BT IQ Team, you will be involved in building common application and platform services using modern technologies to accelerate new technology adoption by Line of Business (LOB) services and accelerate customer facing features delivery. BT IQ team is chartered to accelerate adopting of containerization of applications, decomposition of applications into Self-Contained Systems and/or Microservices, improvements in availability through use of Active/Active configurations across Availability Zones/Geos or other means, the use of public cloud service.
How you’ll contribute:
- You will be responsible for development and maintenance of Automated test frameworks and systems.
- You will review automation code and provide suggestions.
- You will develop test automation scripts in selenium Web Driver, restful APIs using serenity, testing automation frameworks, supporting CI/CD with automated smoke and regression test suites.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Utilize appropriate testing tools for both front-end and back-end Quality assurance.
- Coordinate and manage automated testing efforts for concurrent projects and software releases, including coordinating test automation schedules, environments, and configuration requirements for assigned testing activities and provide feedback to internal and external clients.
What will make you successful:
- Proven 2+ years of experience in automation framework development for Web applications/WebServices(APIs).
- Automation experience on Selenium WebDriver using Java programming language is a must
- Experience in automating Restful APIs is very important.
- Technical knowledge of Java is must. Having python, groovy and SQL is plus.
- Technical knowledge of at least some of the following applications: Eclipse/IntelliJ, Postman/Insomnia, Serenity, Cucumber, Jenkins, JMeter.
- Working knowledge and experience with JIRA, Confluence and Git is a must.
- Ability to perform automated testing against a web application UI, RESTful services, Microservices.
- Good to have read, write and analyze SQL database queries. (MSSQL, Oracle) and working knowledge on Unix/Linux based systems in important.
- Test reporting knowledge and review using Grafana, Sonar, ReportPortal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and ability to own and self-manage daily tasks
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT
Selenium, Serenity, Automation Testing, SDET, Restful APIs, WebServices Testing, API testing, MicroServices testing, Quality Assurance, QA, Automation, Java