Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer satisfaction, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a FinTech Product Manager to innovate, win, and grow with us.
At Bottomline we believe that the way Businesses & Banks trade & transact should be much simpler, faster & more secure. Specifically the manner in which they pay, and get paid, and many of the surrounding processes are mired in legacy technology, processes & practices and ripe for disrupting with the intelligent application of the right technology.
Our obsession is in solving these issues for our target markets and we believe that the advent of cloud technologies, artificial intelligence and digitisation provides us with the right technology tools to do so.
Bottomline has an ambitious purpose and our broad portfolio of propositions reflect that, mainly we focus on;
Solutions to help business – Cloud propositions that help businesses of all size manage their Payables, Receivables and Money Management challenges – on both a domestic & international basis
Solutions to help Financial Services organisations – Cloud propositions that enable players in the Fin Serv space - from Challenger Banks & new FinTech entrants, to long established players – protect, innovate & grow their businesses by taking changing the way they connect, consume & provide Payments, Cash Mgt & Wealth Mgt services.
To support the next generation of innovation & growth of these solutions we are investing in building a central product & innovation PaaS called BottomlineIQ. This will be the platform that all of our future solution innovations will be built on, and will provide a technology path for our existing portfolio. It is an API & Data centric, cloud native by design, PaaS initially running in Bottomline’s built for purpose Financial Services Private Cloud but ready to work in the public cloud environment too.
In the role of IQ Product Manager you will be responsible for a key part of product strategy and roadmap of the IQ platform, and its successful rollout and adoption by all parts of Bottomline. You will have excellent communication & collaboration skills, outstanding product management expertise and solid judgement. The successful individual will forge strong working relationships with all of the Line of Business (LOB) senior product & development leaders, as well as key members of other Central Services teams to drive the overall Bottomline IQ programme & company wide adoption.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate with internal LOB product teams, end users and Subject Matter Experts to gather and document business and functional requirements for your area of IQ
- Develop a strategic vision of for your area of the platform and create a roadmap that speaks to this long-term vision, whilst identyfing and delivering quick wins for short-term gains.
- Work with Senior product and development leaders across the business to set the right priorities for the build, rollout and adoption of your areas of IQ across the whole Bottomline solutions estate
- Be an evangelist & advocate of your product area & the IQ platform across the business and build the tight relationships with LOB teams to enable engagement and adoption
- Draft and maintain use cases or other supporting documentation for enhancements or new features
- Be current with key developments in the PaaS, Cloud Platform and modern Data & Analytic markets to bring those concepts back to product development
- Work with a team of remote Product Owners on roadmap construction and prioritization of key initiatives
- Stay engaged during the full development & delivery cycle for resolution of impediments, requirements clarification and other cross-functional facilitation
- Communicate to LOB and market facing teams about newly release product features and functionality, providing training sessions, internal overviews, FAQs and other process support documentation as needed
- Be an advocate of stakeholders and ensure we are delivering value each and every iteration
- 3+ years of Product Management and payments experience
- Prior experience with the platform, ecosystem development or Data & Analytics
- Able to define the strategy for your product area and bringing products from idea to reality & customer value
- Ability to grasp complex business requirements and products quickly
- Demonstrated success in a matrixed, fast-paced environment
- Experience with Agile software development principles desired
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Education and Experience:
Bachelors degree or higher
Bottomline is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer.
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
You’ll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.