Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
To support the next generation of innovation and growth of these solutions, Bottomline is investing in building a central product and innovation platform (PaaS) called Bottomline IQ. The IQ platform will be where all of our future solution innovations will be built upon, and will provide a technology path for our existing product portfolios to evolve. Focused on API & Data centric first approach with a cloud native design, IQ will leverage modern technologies including Microservices, Container deployments and orchestration while focusing on automation and CI/CD pipeline delivery for cloud native solutions.
We have an opening for a dynamic and self-motivated Site Reliability Engineer who can thrive in a fast-paced SaaS-based environment. The Site Reliability Engineer will be an important team member of our IQ platform.
This position is available at an open location within the US, East Coast preferred
How you’ll contribute:
- Responsible for operating, administering, configuring and maintaining the observability infrastructure, with a strong focus on automation
- Defining and executing ongoing administration and application performance maintenance, procedures and operation
- Problem diagnosis and resolution
- Participate in after-hours, on-call rotation and project support
- Work closely with the database, network administration and development teams to provide systems expertise
What will make you successful:
- 3-5 years of previous DevOps, SRE, or Operations experience
- Experience administrating Linux and MS Windows servers at scale, comfortable on a Linux command line
- Proficiency in scripting (Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash)
- Proficiency in configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, or similar
- Understanding of fundamental security principles for applications and network traffic
- Independent troubleshooting skills with the ability to solve problems quickly
- Experience deploying applications with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience configuring enterprise monitoring and alerting infrastructures like Prometheus, Grafana, Elastic Stack
- Experience with developing in web frameworks like Django or Ruby on Rails
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science related field, or equivalent work experience
You’ll love Bottomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Keywords: SRE, Automation, AWS, API