Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
At Bottomline we believe that the way businesses and banks trade and transact should be much simpler, faster, more innovative and more secure. Bottomline’s broad portfolio of products provide solutions to help Enterprises and Financial Services organizations differentiate and grow their businesses managing their payables, receivables and money management challenges – on both a domestic and international basis.
To support the next generation of innovation and growth of these solutions we are investing in building a central product and innovation PaaS called BottomlineIQ. This will be the platform that all of our future solution innovations will be built on, and will provide a technology path for our existing portfolio. It is an API and data centric, cloud native by design, PaaS initially running in Bottomline’s built for purpose Financial Services Private Cloud but ready to work in the public cloud environment too.
In the role of IQ Product Manager you will be responsible for a key part of product strategy and roadmap of the IQ platform, and its successful rollout and adoption by all parts of Bottomline. You will have excellent communication and collaboration skills, outstanding product management expertise and solid judgement. The successful individual will forge strong working relationships with all of the Line of Business (LOB) senior product and development leaders, as well as key members of other Central Services teams to drive the overall Bottomline IQ program and company wide adoption.
This role can be based out of an open location, East Coast preferred
How you’ll contribute:
- Collaborate with internal LOB product teams, end users and Subject Matter Experts to gather and document business and functional requirements for your area of IQ
- Develop a strategic vision of for your area of the platform and create a roadmap that speaks to this long-term vision, whilst identifying and delivering quick wins for short-term gains.
- Work with Senior product and development leaders across the business to set the right priorities for the build, rollout and adoption of your areas of IQ across the whole Bottomline solutions estate
- Be an evangelist and advocate of your product area and the IQ platform across the business and build the tight relationships with LOB teams to enable engagement and adoption
- Draft and maintain use cases or other supporting documentation for enhancements or new features
- Be current with key developments in the PaaS, Cloud Platform and modern Data and Analytic markets to bring those concepts back to product development
- Work with a team of remote Product Owners on roadmap construction and prioritization of key initiatives
- Stay engaged during the full development & delivery cycle for resolution of impediments, requirements clarification and other cross-functional facilitation
- Communicate to LOB and market facing teams about newly release product features and functionality, providing training sessions, internal overviews, FAQs and other process support documentation as needed
- Be an advocate of stakeholders and ensure we are delivering value each and every iteration
What will make you successful:
- 3+ years of Product Management and payments experience
- Prior experience with the platform, ecosystem development or Data and Analytics
- Able to define the strategy for your product area and bringing products from idea to reality & customer value
- Ability to grasp complex business requirements and products quickly
- Demonstrated success in a matrixed, fast-paced environment
- Experience with Agile software development principles desired
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
You’ll love Bottomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.